THE OFICIAL MAURA TIERNEY THREAD

Started by ono, January 12, 2005, 12:22:40 AM

cine

Quote from: Stefen

IF YOU HAD 4 MAURAS BUT HAD TO CHOOSE JUST ONE TO KICK IT WIT WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE??? AND WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE HER TO???

FOURTH ONE FROM THE LEFT AND I'D TAKE HER TO SNL. JUST KIDDING I'M SUCH A LIAR LIAR

ono

NUMBER ONE CAN'T LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD NUMBER TWO NEEDS DENTAL WORK AND IS A BIT ANOREXIC LOOKING NUMBER FOUR CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AND SCARES ME WITH HER FOLDED ARMS SO I CHOOSE NUMBER THREE WITH JUST THE RIGHT BIT OF CLEAVAGE OH WHERE DID MY PERIOD KEY GO THERE IT IS.....

Sleuth

I'D LIKE TO SEE XIXAX IN ALL CAPS BY 2006
I like to hug dogs

Stefen

You're a pretty bitter person, eh?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Sleuth

IT'S LIKE WE MADE THIS SUNDAE FOR ALL OF US AND BEFORE WE CAN TAKE A BITE RK JUST KNOCKS IT ON THE DIRTY FLOOR

HE'S IN OVER HIS HEAD
I like to hug dogs

ono

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

RegularKarate

Find Your Magali

We now pause for two Maura Tierney Moments (tm), courtesy of Newsradio:

-------------------

Lisa: Dave, tell me your deepest, darkest fantasy.
Dave: Oh, no.
Lisa: Oh, come on. You can tell me.
Dave: No, it's too embarrassing.
Lisa: Come on, please?
Dave: Oh, OK. Ever since I was 14 years old, I've always fantasized about making love on the space shuttle...
Lisa: That's very cute.
Dave: ...with a space prostitute.

--------------------

Lisa: They're not going to fire everyone. They'll probably just... hold us all to our contracts and change the format to Soft Rock of the Seventies until we get so sick of hearing "Afternoon Delight" that we kill ourselves and they hire new people to fill our
Dave: That imagination of yours is an absolute curse.
Lisa: Yeah... my parents didn't let me watch television.

(Newsradio, by the way, is apparently back on target for a May DVD release)

MacGuffin

Amazon.com is reporting a street date of 5/24 for Columbia TriStar's long-delayed News Radio: The Complete First & Second Seasons. No official confirmation from the studio, so take that for what it's worth.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

matt35mm

We should have a thread just for Newsradio quotations.  For Bill, especially.  But especially for Jimmy.

JIMMY:  You should be more like Bill.
DAVE: I'M NOT BILL!
JIMMY:  ... Bill wouldn't say that.

BILL:  WASSUP-Y'ALL-ROCKET-FUEL-MALT-LIQUOR-DAMN!!!
SOME GUY: You're fired.
BILL:  Aw come on!  Wassup y'all...      ... damn!

Okay, I'm done.  My point is that it's a very quotable show.

pete

that guy who plays putty on seinfield: Lisa--love of my life, fire in my loins.

Dave: "It's like judo, when the big man comes to the small man with all of his force, it's the wise small man who steps aside."
Lisa: "Yes,but if the small man is so wise than why is he so small?"
Dave: "What?"
Matthew: "Is that a riddle? I'm good at riddles tell it again."
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton