Post your DVD Deals

Started by SHAFTR, November 17, 2003, 11:44:42 PM

RegularKarate

Quote from: bigideas on July 31, 2008, 11:20:08 AM
does anyone go ahead and order the out of stock things?
(i'm wondering how long it took for them to come in)

I did... we'll see... it's been a week... no word yet

MacGuffin

Quote from: bigideas on July 31, 2008, 11:20:08 AMdoes anyone go ahead and order the out of stock things?

A week after I ordered, 4 of the 6 have been shipped.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bigperm

I ordered, and have every thing already. And all said they were out of stock - 8 total
Safe As Milk

Catma95

Over  the last couple of months I've  been  getting  really   good deals at Big Lots. Last month I got Empire Falls and Angels in America for 3   bucks each.  And two days ago I  got Paths of Glory, Heavy Traffic, CQ,  the  59' Quiet American, Kitano's Brother,  and The Passenger all for  three bucks each. 
'
"All you need in a movie is a gun and a girl"- Jean Luc Godard

bigperm

Quote from: RegularKarate on July 31, 2008, 01:21:28 PM
Quote from: bigideas on July 31, 2008, 11:20:08 AM
does anyone go ahead and order the out of stock things?

I did... we'll see... it's been a week... no word yet
I hope my christmas present is in there
Safe As Milk

RegularKarate

one of the two shipped today.. I'll expect that to arrive in a week and a half as slow as shipping has been from there.

Big Perm, I ate you christmas present... it was delicious... you're welcome.

Ravi

Yay, my DDD Criterion order has shipped!

SiliasRuby

That is a GREAT price for the bergman collection........
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

w/o horse

And it was always too expensive for me.  Until now.  Great deal.

They also have The Billy Wilder DVD Collection (The Apartment / Avanti! / The Fortune Cookie / Irma LaDouce / Kiss Me, Stupid / One, Two, Three / Private Life of Sherlock Holmes / Some Like It Hot / Witness for the Prosecution) (9-DVD) for $40.  And a lot of great movies for $7 including Kiss Me Deadly, Compulsion, Planet of the Vampires, etc.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

w/o horse

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewcategory.htm?categoryId=541745&keywords=&sortby=&count=500

I own so many of these, and bought them all for moderately higher prices, that it makes me sick.  I'm sure this has to do with Blu Ray related inventory clear out because I've never seen a DDD sale that went on "While supplies last[ed]."

A ton of great titles, some already in better editions and some not.  All $6.

I'm thinking of Cutter's Way and Bound for Glory for myself.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

tpfkabi

Quote from: w/o horse on August 29, 2008, 05:45:45 PM
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewcategory.htm?categoryId=541745&keywords=&sortby=&count=500

I own so many of these, and bought them all for moderately higher prices, that it makes me sick.  I'm sure this has to do with Blu Ray related inventory clear out because I've never seen a DDD sale that went on "While supplies last[ed]."

cool.
i skimmed through it and saw several Woody, Kubrick, scorsese, truffaut, depalma.
i think all of those films on that list from these directors don't have better editions, right?
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

squints

Quote from: bigideas on August 29, 2008, 11:01:29 PM

i skimmed through it and saw several Woody, Kubrick, scorsese, truffaut, depalma.
i think all of those films on that list from these directors don't have better editions, right?

These are pretty much all the movies i've been finding at Big Lots for $3.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

SiliasRuby

Hey, Are there any Big Lots in Los Angeles that have a selection of DVD's? Can anyone in LA help me out. The store on Vine doesn't have any....
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

tpfkabi

Quote from: squints on August 30, 2008, 03:28:57 PM
Quote from: bigideas on August 29, 2008, 11:01:29 PM

These are pretty much all the movies i've been finding at Big Lots for $3.

not anymore...
(DDD bought them and double the price)
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.