Kill Bill trailer

Started by MacGuffin, January 08, 2003, 03:02:30 PM

Duck Sauce

btw does anybody know how to download the apple.com quicktime trailers to harddrive?

prophet

anyone know when it will start playing on TV
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Cecil

roger avary claims to allready having seen one on tv

edison

I actually saw one on tv last night, but i dont remember what station it was on.

ono

Quote from: Cecilroger avary claims to allready having seen one on tv
I can confirm that.  Hehe, not that it matters.  I forget where it was that I saw it, but I'm thinking NBC or Comedy Central.  Or possibly ABC Family, though I doubt it.

edison

now that i remember im sure it was NBC because my girlfriends brother was watching a rerun SNL during the time of the kill bill trailer sighting.

ono

Quote from: EEz28now that i remember im sure it was NBC because my girlfriends brother was watching a rerun SNL during the time of the kill bill trailer sighting.
Yeah, that's probably where I saw it, too.

And now that I think about it, wouldn't Tarantino make a great host for SNL?

EDIT: Just now, I saw a quick teaser TV spot during an episode of The Critic (on Comedy Central, of course).

hangt5

I don't know if any one noticed this or if it maters but Uma does the same square hand motion when she is talking to Vernita Green that she did in PF.- The only scene that truly felt out of place. Probably nothing more than a coincidence. I doubt it has any intended QT meaning.  :?:  :?:

picolas

Quote from: hangt5I doubt it has any intended QT meaning.  :?:  :?:
i thought it was a blatant, though non-gratuitous reference. hard to do properly.