movies assholes dig

Started by pete, October 24, 2004, 11:23:11 AM

socketlevel

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: socketlevelcool send me the forward then, i can't seem to find it.

Quote from: With the link attached, petewhoa

lol, sorry didn't see that, thanks.

oh shit, Walrus, Kookookajoob.  sorry i've done it again.  can't seem to stop it with this guy, he's like a festering cancer.  I can't help but fight him off.  i really tried, i really tried. I tried with the post to claer it up, you know change the topic to something cunstructive.  but he keeps sucking me down cause he's got nothing interesting to say.
the one last hit that spent you...

pete

you've actually resorted to the presumptuous "you have so many posts that means you don't get laid!" logic that only hurts you know, if I really don't have a social life.  but too bad.  I mean you're the guy who volunteers information about your worldview when someone made a joke about canada, you made references to your own saying "too cool for christmas" like five times, and made a reference to your reference in fear of someone not approving of it in the first place, and you were the one who attacked me twice within 30 minutes of each other when you got corrected about your little film recommendation.  dude, who sounds more pathetic?  a guy posting your mama insults or a guy who is so hurt by those insults that he wouldn't stop talking about himself and making up facts about the other guy?
what, you want me to post pictures of myself partying with the girls and famous filmmakers to prove that I have a life?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

socketlevel

Quote from: peteyou've actually resorted to the presumptuous "you have so many posts that means you don't get laid!" logic that only hurts you know, if I really don't have a social life.  but too bad.  I mean you're the guy who volunteers information about your worldview when someone made a joke about canada, you made references to your own saying "too cool for christmas" like five times, and made a reference to your reference in fear of someone not approving of it in the first place, and you were the one who attacked me twice within 30 minutes of each other when you got corrected about your little film recommendation.  dude, who sounds more pathetic?  a guy posting your mama insults or a guy who is so hurt by those insults that he wouldn't stop talking about himself and making up facts about the other guy?
what, you want me to post pictures of myself partying with the girls and famous filmmakers to prove that I have a life?

nope, just make a post when you have something to say.  Like this one.  the mama insults undermine any intellect you might have.

the cumming too soon comment had to do with your presumptions on what i was saying, nothing to do with how much time you're on the site.  For all i know i spend more time on here then you do, i just don't pontificate garbage constantly.  besides this arguement i try to be a little more fruitful with the dialog.  i don't care if you're partying with girls or whatever, that's an easy ploy to get people on your side.  go for it, garner whatever appeal you need.

-sl-

Stefen

You really want the last word dont you?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

socketlevel

lol, yeah kind of.  but i guess we both do.

you might have given it to me with that, thanks.

-sl-

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

mogwai

children, take your "discussion" to pm or i will have to lock this thread. thank you.

Ravi

Empire Records
Kill Bill
Desperado

Fernando

Stefen

Girl you know its, girl you know its, girl you know its......

Fernando

Quote from: StefenGirl you know its, girl you know its, girl you know its......

Yes you know it's true...

Ravi

Quote from: Fernandoimage of entire Criterion Collection

Do you hear that?  It's the sound of collective Xixax pantscreaming.

Bethie

See, I think some of you don't get this topic. From what I gathered we're talking about assholes, not in the sense of 'ohh that kid's an asshole' but in the sense..  

like the high school football player or even the geek kid in your chemistry class, they probably both like Donnie Darko, but don't know why really. They just like it because it's different. SO I think, ohh, what an asshole.

Xixaxers, while some of us may be assholes (some moreso than others) we asshole film buffs. We have the right to be assholes because we know what we're talking about.
who likes movies anyway

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

socketlevel

Quote from: Fernando

You know it's true.

true, but i almost came in my pants just looking at it.

-sl-