on shower thoughts...

Started by cron, November 11, 2003, 03:03:43 AM

hey there fellas,  long time xixaxed, second time xixaxer.

i've always been kind of against to message boards but i think that xixax is a little more 'classy' than   say,   the imdb or aintitcool...

for that , CONGRATULATIONS  :o

the questions for paul are somewhat dissapointing...  i'd like to know how the hell does he copes with the fact that there are legions of fans  going into greg's site and this site and more specifically, this board.

i was showering like 15 minutos ago and i had one of those shower thoughts....  it came to me : why didnt paul used voice-over for barry in punch drunk love?

think of that!   imagine him running over the street on the Truffaut shot and then in V-O:
"For no particular reason, I just felt like running "   ....  

maybe that way adam sandler would have got an oscar .

arg... i hope this is the last time i post something , and my guess is  you all hope the same   :twisted:
context, context, context.

brockly

Quote from: chuckhimselfoimagine him running over the street on the Truffaut shot and then in V-O:

:lol:  thats great!

kotte

Quote from: Brock Landers
Quote from: chuckhimselfoimagine him running over the street on the Truffaut shot and then in V-O:

:lol:  thats great!

That's a little too Forrest Gumpy...

Find Your Magali

Hee, hee, I'm sitting here with a silly grin on my face, reimagining "Forrest Gump" as a Paul Thomas Anderson film...

I guess Clementine's Loop would play either during:

1. The scene where Jenny is undressing for Forrest in the dorm room

or

2. The New Year's scene were Jenny gets up on the ledge and almost jumps... (or maybe she does jump in the PTA version...)

of all the pta players, who would play forrest?      im placing all my bets on  john c. ....        

now, in this version:

forrest gets involved with coke .
feathers start falling from the sky. (and i would like to think this is just a matter of chance)
forrest's mom is played by juliane moore.
jenny by melora.
bubba by don cheadle.
lt. dan is played by ...by...  PSH  , but not the gentle magnolia version, but the mean-spirited PDL version.
original score by jon brion and michael penn.
context, context, context.

Find Your Magali

I want a three-hour "Forrest Gump" with Luis Guzman in the title role!!!!!!

Spike

Bill Macy would be perfect as Forrest!
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

Finn

On shower thoughts also...

somewhere I heard that PTA's New Year's resolution was to stop peeing in the shower. :lol: Of course I'm guilty of this as well. :oops:
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."