in this thread i will rate your avatar

Started by sickfins, March 03, 2004, 10:19:07 PM

diggler

I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

72teeth

Quote from: Just WithnailEighties me wants to be analyzed.

Where'd you find the baby picture of Peter Sarsgaard?
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

NEON MERCURY

justwithnail

i think you are a cool guy..but baby pics dont cut it :nono: ....plus you never knwo what people are thinking of you when there are so much pedophiles around...and we dont like that shit...
... :yabbse-thumbdown:

ddiggler6280

i like your av....it looks like a conceptual drawing for a boss in a metroid game...but please change yoru username....its:
1.  too pta fanboyish [which is cheesy]
2.  it has numbers that seem random...which is not cool...
but as for your av... :yabbse-thumbup:

Reinhold

looks like a conceptual drawing for a boss in a metroid game???

do you recognize it?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

72teeth

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Pubrick

NEON, wait for mine to load.

*sigh of relief*

this feels like buying new clothes. or making ur own clothes and then wearing them for the first time.
under the paving stones.

Reinhold

it's awesome, vaguely sexual, and seizure-enducing. i dig it. how long did it take you?
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Just Withnail

Quote from: Reinhold Messnerit's awesome, vaguely insanely sexual, and seizure-enducing. i dig it. how long did it take you?

Stefen

As if mine even needed to be rated.

P, you're new avatar rules. Really the best you have ever had. Very creative.

I think ravi always has the funniest avatars, he makes it happen.

Hedwigs used to be some of my faves until he stopped posting hot chicks.

I find people recognizable by their avatars and it sucks when someone i like changes theirs....i lose respect for them and their posts.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

72teeth

Really dig the new 'tar, P... :bravo: but i'm really gonna miss that old one..

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Pubrick

haha sexual! i like that. thanks

i'll hold on commenting too much until NEON (or sickkkkfins?) reviews it. hopefully i didn't take longer than mod does (can't find the post where he said how long) :shock: .
under the paving stones.

Reinhold

Quote from: Stefen
Hedwigs used to be some of my faves until he stopped posting hot chicks.

where's banky at?

polkablues

I changed my avatar out of peer pressure.  And now my old one no longer shows up in Neon's post above...  :yabbse-sad:
My house, my rules, my coffee

deathnotronic