Your single MOST anticipated movie of 2003

Started by Ernie, March 01, 2003, 11:25:43 AM

Action Jackson

Why dont you go out the the car and check out some music

Him

hey guys, check out this site:

http://www.empireonline.co.uk/features/spotlight/preview2003/

it kind of sums up everything that won't be an absolute sleeper in the coming year.

obviously the ones i'm most looking forward to have already been mentioned...but what about the chronicles of riddick, expected this summer? i heard that, bafflingly, judi dench is going to be in it as well as ol' slap head. (who is apparently doing a - shudder - romantic comedy. somebody should tell him, he's the new arnie, not the new bruce willis. although i can't remember bruce doing a decent romantic comedy either.)

i'm also looking forward to american wedding. although this probably has more to do with the fact that everyone in it is the same age as i am, and there's no chris klein or mena suvari this time. and stifler's dad's going to be in it.

bonanzataz

Arnold... NOT in romantic comedies? I beg to differ...

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Derek

I can hear the backlash already, but Cameron's 3-D Imax movie Ghosts of the Abyss should be pretty fantastic.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

ksmc

At SXSW last week, Robert Rodriguez showed about ten minutes of clips from "Once Upon A Time In Mexico," and it looks amazing. I wasn't really looking forward to it all that much, but now I can't wait.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."

©brad

i think robert rodriguez is so badass. im excited about it too.

GodDamnImDaMan

1045 hours free?!?!?! WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

finlayr

Quote from: BonBon851. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
2. Big Fish
3. Kill Bill

It's not Kill Bill...

...it's to be said like this...

KKKIIIILLLLLLLL    BIIIIILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!
Filmmaker

cine

For me, its "Kill Bill" and "The Company"

EL__SCORCHO

Mesh

Quote from: Sigur Rós
LOTR3

Without a moment's hesitation, I say this.  Soon to be the single greatest film trilogy of all time.

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Mesh
Quote from: Sigur Rós
LOTR3

Without a moment's hesitation, I say this.  Soon to be the single greatest film trilogy of all time.

i think the matrix blows lotr away. BLOWS IT STRAIGHT OUTTA THE WATER.
...your excuses are your own...

Tiff

Quote from: XixaxI'll probably get excommunicated for this, but I have to say...

Matrix 2.

wa? what's wrong with the matrix?
"Shut the fuck up!"

Alethia

kill mother fuckin bill man

...and the company, altman rules

Banky