PTA's new project?

Started by pumba, June 07, 2003, 03:34:05 PM

MrBurgerKing

Quote from: soixantePTA's next film should be about a girl who works at Burger King who falls in love with a guy who works at McDonalds.

I love the Romeo and Juliet undertone, but this idea would never work simply because it's too implausible. There's the fact that a woman would never fall in love with a fast food employee (unless of course she's overweight), and the fact that BK and McDonalds employees are huge rivals. Just too implausible.

Pedro

Quote from: sexterossa
Quote from: Pedro the WombatI'd love for him to do a period piece...I'm curious as to how he'll do the dialogue.
i would hate for him to do a period piece.
The genius that he is, I think he could pull it off..  I don't see the period piece happening, though.

Redlum

Quote from: MrBurgerKing
Quote from: soixantePTA's next film should be about a girl who works at Burger King who falls in love with a guy who works at McDonalds.

I love the Romeo and Juliet undertone, but this idea would never work simply because it's too implausible. There's the fact that a woman would never fall in love with a fast food employee (unless of course she's overweight), and the fact that BK and McDonalds employees are huge rivals. Just too implausible.

Check out that Macbeth remake, involving rival fast food joints.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

zerocool41

Scotland PA it's called....

I think it's impossible to think of what the movie will be...but more interesting who he will be working with...

lately it's all about the pairing of crazy people...first sandler and pta

now sandler and tom cruise in collateral....

next...pta and sylvester stallone...

seriously, someone needs to pull off something for sly...like robert forrester and etc. who tarantio brought back.  

i could see pta work with naomi watts, or george clooney..
I'm going to lay down a monster hand here.