Fight Club the game?!?!?!

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, December 17, 2003, 12:53:02 AM

GodDamnImDaMan

Oh jebus...

It happened a fucking fight club game....

doesnt this contradict the film and book?

anyway...i for one am so angry i dipped my dick in the mash potatoes
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

bonanzataz

mmmm. computerized brad pitt is H-O-T!!!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

ono

This lends new meaning to the phrase "whyareyouhittingyourselfwhyareyouhittingyourselfwhyareyouhittingyourself?!?!?!"

NEON MERCURY

this is a rather slightly dumb game ..because all you can do is tyler vs jack fghts......  that would get old real quick.....

but i wonnder what "special moves" they can do??????

Pas

I wonder how they will implement the whole thing about THIS NOT BEING A MOVIE TRANSLATABLE INTO A VIDEOGAME

Quote from: NEON MERCURYthis is a rather slightly dumb game ..because all you can do is tyler vs jack fghts......  that would get old real quick.....

but i wonnder what "special moves" they can do??????

I heard their special move is banning you

bonanzataz

on the other hand, the kill bill video game is going to kick serious ass. do you think the VG soundtrack will rock as good as the movie? or will it just be awful shite manufactured by a keyboard and a computer from 1992?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Raikus

Yeah I can't wait to play the part where you spend 14 hours trying to wiggle you toe.

"Keep hitting X, you're only three hours away!"
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

bonanzataz

raikus, you are ultra-clever. i like that.

Kal

this stupid idea of making video games of everything is starting to make me sick...

ShanghaiOrange

The should make a video game out of Breathless, or like, Down By Law, or something.
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

cine

Quote from: andykthis stupid idea of making video games of everything is starting to make me sick...
Andyk, you're so bitter. Go get laid or something.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: taz.mmmm. computerized brad pitt is H-O-T!!!

Yeah, still doesn't stand a chance against the real thing.
I've gotta get my hands on this game.

cine

Quote from: ShanghaiOrangeThe should make a video game out of Breathless, or like, Down By Law, or something.
Malcolm X would make a good arcade game. Kids playing and trying not to ultimately get assassinated. But in the end, he always gets shot. And they just keep plugging in those quarters...

Sigur Rós

Quote from: CinephileMalcolm X would make a good arcade game.

That would be great. A animated Denzel...not bad..not bad at all!
Another obvious one would be The Bridges of Madison County. When that movie came out I was just thinking when is the arcade-game coming out. It all just seemed so obvious, but anyways now it's been nearly ten years and they still haven't made the game. This is so damn depressing.  :cry:

MacGuffin

Do we get to wreck a piece of corporate art and trash a Starbucks in this game?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks