Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

Fjodor

last days of gerry the elephant

Quote from: Hedwig on May 28, 2006, 10:02:29 PM
Quote from: overmeunderyou on May 27, 2006, 09:35:02 AM
"&" was not the appropriate choice to identify a switch between the two albums, and it didn't feel right making another post not too long after the first. I'll change the "&"...

in the future just post one album in the "Now Playing" thread. thankfully a "Was Playing, Now Playing, and Will Be Playing" thread does not exist and never will.

now (CURRENTLY AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME) playing:

Yes sir.

McfLy

Quote from: Fjodor on May 29, 2006, 11:31:42 AM

Good stuff. Check out their earlier work if you haven't already.

hedwig

johnny cash - american IV: the man comes around

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

Fjodor

Quote from: McfLy on May 30, 2006, 12:06:54 AM
Quote from: Fjodor on May 29, 2006, 11:31:42 AM

Good stuff. Check out their earlier work if you haven't already.
Did. And that's even better. :multi:

OT:

50% Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning. 50% rest of the album.

modage

thats my favorite morrissey album.  i love Speedway and Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself? best.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Bethie

I always thought Dave Grohl to be sort of a charming guy.    8)
who likes movies anyway

godardian

These three albums have been remastered and released with b-sides and bonus material. Mine arrived today.

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Ravi

mogwai

Jeremy Blackman

The Flaming Lips - At War With The Mystics

edison

Redlum

I cant stop listening to 'Nothing in my way'
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas