Vincent D'Onofrio

Started by meatball, October 29, 2003, 05:39:54 PM

meatball

cine

Aside some Full Metal Jacket and The Cell, his Pooh-Bear character in the Salton Sea is one of his best.
I liked how he was Bill Newman for both JFK and Malcolm X. He was very creepy in Men in Black... but funny with the role.
and of course, I loved his Orson Welles...

Alethia

cine

I only scrolled to see the link and saw the movie and thought, "that's some shitty taste for D'Onofrio"... and only AFTER noticed the "hehehe"..... :oops:

Gloria

I love this guy.  He was really good (but had too small of a part) in 'The Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys'.  I've only watched a couple of episodes of Criminal Intent.  From what I saw, he makes a good small screen actor as well as movie actor.  

I agree, his Orson Wells was awesome  :)

aclockworkjj

Criminal Intent is one of the few shows I will try to watch, even though he gets stuck playing the "cheesy cop", I think it works well.  I would definately like to see him in more films though.

Come on now, we all know his best role was Adventures in Babysitting.

edison

I watched CI last night also, only the first episode though, my girlfriends mom loves him, and has to watch every sunday, its a good show, and worth checking out if you are a fan of Vince.

aclockworkjj

I like his female co-star too...kinda reminds me of the chick from CSI, but her and Vinny together kick some ass.  Fundementally, it a good show...the pacing of it is always good, but it's still got the Law and Order formula for the most part.  (First part, gettin' the bad guy...2nd part, convicting the bad guy...)  They try to show the point of view from the criminal's side, so it's different than the others...

I like the others too, but maybe just cause this is on sunday night, I almost always will throw it on.

bonanzataz

he was good in the movie that nobody saw except me, "happy accidents." and the only reason i saw it was b/c i went to the premiere and met the guy. BOO YA!!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

A Matter Of Chance

I saw 'Happy Accidents'... but it was a mistake, I picked it up instead of another movie I wanted to see. But that's pretty awesome that you met him.

meatball

How was your encounter with him? Was he pleasant?

meatball

Ok, so don't answer me, b.

picolas

IF YOU'D JUST GIVE HIM SOME FUCKING TIME TO SPEAK. AAAAARGGHGHGHGGHGGHHGGHGHHG