Fred The Movie

Started by Xixax, February 28, 2003, 05:38:54 PM

Xixax

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Ernie

It does look fascinating albeit disturbing. I've never even heard of this fucking idiot...you'd think somebody like him would have attracted more controversy. I mean seriously though, talk about your stereotyphical homophobic redneck (gotta love 'em!). I can't believe this guy's even got those little kids holding up those fucking signs, they don't even know what they're doing. And then he's been doing this whole thing since he was in his 20's or whatever...that's fucked up...he wasted his whole life trying to protest something 90% of the people in America will probably accept in about 20 years or so...man, his daughter was right...what a class act!

Anyway, I'll think about renting this if Netflix gets it. I just want to see how the people retaliate against him.

Xixax

You've never heard about http://godhatesfags.com?

Everybody hates it. Homosexuals, Christians, you name it.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Ernie

Quote from: XixaxYou've never heard about http://godhatesfags.com?

Everybody hates it. Homosexuals, Christians, you name it.

It sure looks like it. The only people that support him seem to be naive little kids and his family. I'm surprised I've never heard of it.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: ebeaman69fascinating albeit disturbing

exactly... I'd like to see Michael Moore take him on, althought that probably wouldn't happen...

xerxes

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
... I'd like to see Michael Moore take him on...

i think mike could take him... he does have a longer reach

Pedro

This is fucking sick...I feel horrible for that guy.  Such a corrupted stupid man...Would love to see it for it's fascinating disturbing aspects, though

Raikus

Hasn't this movie already been done by his son?

"Superbowl is Gay":
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Ghostboy

I hadn't heard of this movie until now, but my cousins live in Kansas and have experienced him firsthand. They put on a performance of The Laramie Project at their high school, and he and his folks were out there picketing the entire time. What a loser! I really want to see this movie, though.

BonBon85

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanI'd like to see Michael Moore take him on, althought that probably wouldn't happen...

Except it did... the web site says that Fred has entertained, as a guest in his church, the likes of Michael Moore.