Georgia Rule

Started by MacGuffin, March 26, 2007, 03:38:53 PM

MacGuffin

Trailer

Release Date: May 11th, 2007 (wide)

Starring: Lindsay Lohan, Jane Fonda, Felicity Huffman, Dermot Mulroney, Garrett Hedlund 

Directed by: Garry Marshall (The Princess Diaries; Pretty Woman)

Premise: Georgia Rule follows a rebellious, uncontrollable teenager (Lohan) who is hauled off by her dysfunctional mother (Huffman) to spend the summer with her grandmother (Fonda). Her journey will lead all three women to revelations of buried family secrets and an understanding that - regardless what happens - the ties that bind can never be broken.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

matt35mm

Lohan never looks like she's playing a character.  Perhaps that's a mark of her mastery of the craft!

polkablues

Wow.  It's safe to say I'm not the target market for this particular strip of celluloid.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Gold Trumpet

Al Lambert from Step by Step is in this. I had a ridiculous crush on her back in the day. If I find out her part is significant enough, I may be tempted to see this. My excuse to anyone that matters will be that I am seeing it for Jane Fonda and evidence of the fact she shouldn't have come out of retirement to act in bad comedies that are below her standards...blah blah.