To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

sheshothim

Quote from: Neil on March 19, 2006, 08:50:20 PM
I say, that xixax should get connection with tom, and the xixax army should take on the myspace army. There may be some out numbering going on, but it will work out.

Maybe then Tom an Black Tom would have to befriend each other and join forces, and New Tom Cruise could be a General.
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

polkablues

XIXAX: "No outside in-jokes allowed"
My house, my rules, my coffee

Neil

I'll clarify, Tom, the creator of myspace is tom, and someone told a joke and made "black tom" which is a black guy posing in the same type of picture as the regular tom, it's funny...and the tom cruise thing, is they made tom cruise look like the emperor, it's also funny...One fun hobby i enjoy is finding the most random people that have myspace: Dennis Haysbert (the alstate Guy) Billy Zabka (karate kid) and these are just a couple, i mean god, satan, jesus, and most importantly STEVE GUTTENBURG all have myspaces...Although they're probably fake, it's still fun

P.S. This is what the alphabet would look like if the letters q and r were taken out of the alphabet (i love mitch hedburg)
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Pubrick

XIXAX: "No outside in-jokes allowed because they invariably lead to tedious explanations."

nice intro (redux) tho.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Neil

Xixax.com-If we burn neil at the stake and he survives, he's a witch, if not, oh well.  that's my new banner idea.  Jokes.

sheshothim

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

Thrindle

This thread makes me feel suprisingly elitist.   :wink:
Classic.

hedwig

I have absolutely no idea what's going on.

sheshothim

It pretty much all comes down to this: Tom Cruise=crazy

MacGuffin

xixax.com - Don't make us get all Tom Cruise on your ass.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Quote from: Neil on March 20, 2006, 02:39:08 AM
I'll clarify, Tom, the creator of myspace is tom, and someone told a joke and made "black tom" which is a black guy posing in the same type of picture as the regular tom, it's funny...and the tom cruise thing, is they made tom cruise look like the emperor, it's also funny...One fun hobby i enjoy is finding the most random people that have myspace: Dennis Haysbert (the alstate Guy) Billy Zabka (karate kid) and these are just a couple, i mean god, satan, jesus, and most importantly STEVE GUTTENBURG all have myspaces...Although they're probably fake, it's still fun

P.S. This is what the alphabet would look like if the letters q and r were taken out of the alphabet (i love mitch hedburg)

Dude.  You just referred to President Palmer, our one and only true president, as "The Allstate Guy".  So not cool.

Seriously, though... Steve Guttenburg?
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

XIXAX: marquees go in the marquee thread unless you've posted way too much in there already in which case they don't go anywhere, for fear of making it into another endless conversation that goes nowhere. sheesh.

too long?
under the paving stones.

Neil

Quote from: Pubrick on March 21, 2006, 04:24:37 AM
XIXAX: marquees go in the marquee thread unless you've posted way too much in there already in which case they don't go anywhere, for fear of making it into another endless conversation that goes nowhere. sheesh.

too long?

I would say, just make the font a bit smaller, and then it would be perfect, although it does sound alot like; Xixax: Post that in the actual thread.

sheshothim

Walrus, did you really add Neil to Myspace? Because if you did, then I just added you....(I know this is late, but I may have just noticed)