Chappelle Show official thread

Started by prophet, February 20, 2004, 03:34:57 PM

picolas

i saw the first episode and i disliked it so much. i really found it crude as hell, despite my enjoyance of Chappelle. maybe it gets better.

prophet

'caught him with the front......bam.'  'nice place nigga.' ahaha 'fuck yo couch'
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Stefen

Yeah. I didn't find anything funny about this show on the couple episodes I saw. it was lowest common denominator comedy.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

RegularKarate

Quote from: Stefenit was lowest common denominator comedy.

That's just not true... maybe you just don't like his style, but it's some well-performed shit.

"He steps over the line... habitually!  He's a habitual line-stepper"

Sleuth

He performed that line, "I'm Rick James, bitch!" really well the 50575693th time he did it in that sketch
I like to hug dogs

bonanzataz

Quote from: RegularKarate

OH, WHAT THE FUCK?!

THAT's THE LAST STRAW!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

prophet

'you darkness you....black midnight,evil muthafucka,black magic,darkness,you wrong....delirious muthafucka....you as cold as ice.' ahahahhahahahahah i laugh my ass of everytime. 'his legs is like.....wings' ahahahha
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

©brad

Quote from: StefenYeah. I didn't find anything funny about this show on the couple episodes I saw. it was lowest common denominator comedy.

u just don't get it.

Stefen

Quote from: ©brad
Quote from: StefenYeah. I didn't find anything funny about this show on the couple episodes I saw. it was lowest common denominator comedy.

u just don't get it.

Simple assumption.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

grand theft sparrow

I'm just glad to see they put the "robot dance" guy in every episode this season so far.  He was in the "And 1 Mix Tape" skit in season 1 for literally 3 seconds but he was so random and so well-placed that he was the main reason my roommate and I rewound that skit repeatedly over a two week period.  It's good to know that we weren't the only ones who thought he was the funniest thing ever.

"Konichi-wa, bitches!"

myadopteddaughter

mmm, mmmm good

Ravi

Quote from: myadopteddaughterwhat did the five fingers say to the face?

SLAP!

grand theft sparrow

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

nix

when keeping it real goes wrong...

"granny, don't!"
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen