not the most popular thread anymore, donnie darko and homos.

Started by SubstanceD, February 18, 2003, 07:02:07 PM

Gold Trumpet

Ummm, yea sure. ok. good job there *scratches head in confusion only with middle finger*

~rougerum

Pubrick

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetUmmm, yea sure. ok. good job there *scratches head in confusion only with middle finger*

~rougerum
hey, stop crying.
under the paving stones.

Gold Trumpet

cowboykurtis

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetUmmm, yea sure. ok. good job there *scratches head in confusion only with middle finger*

~rougerum

my opinion overrides yours, any day of the week...accept it, and move on.
...your excuses are your own...

Gold Trumpet

cowboykurtis

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetwant the confusion act again?

~rougerum

...please, kind sir...

Sigur Rós

Don't let this thread die for it has been touched by the hand of God the Almighty!  :o

Cecil

it offends me that you say god is almighty. being an atheist, it offends me deeply. take your useless propaganda elsewhere, my good sir

Sigur Rós

Quote from: cecil b. dementedit offends me that you say god is almighty. being an atheist, it offends me deeply. take your useless propaganda elsewhere, my good sir

Hey, I'm an atheist! Just thought it sounded cool!

Keener

I think it's over-rated. It's okay but it didn't live up to the hype for me.
Alabama Film Forum
Uniting film lovers and filmmakers of Alabama

cowboykurtis

phil marlowe

Cecil

Quote from: KeenerI think it's over-rated. It's okay but it didn't live up to the hype for me.

well its no fun if you just read it, you have to participate. maybe thats why i never got that "peace out" business.

anyway, we need another controversial subject to bitch about. any ideas?

cowboykurtis

Quote from: cecil b. demented
Quote from: KeenerI think it's over-rated. It's okay but it didn't live up to the hype for me.

well its no fun if you just read it, you have to participate. maybe thats why i never got that "peace out" business.

anyway, we need another controversial subject to bitch about. any ideas?

gay people.

Cecil