was PTA at the Kill Bill premiere?

Started by boombanglarrabee, September 30, 2003, 09:29:48 PM

Fernando

Quote from: ©beei know im doomed in hollywood cuz my name couldn't be more boring: bradford. geez, talk about dull. (although, i couldn't really think of any previous filmmakers named bradford, either first or last names. i got that going for me i guess)  

brings up an interesting question; would u be willing to change ur birth name if it meant a lifetime of success making movies? (or atleast a chance to make ur dream picture) i think id be more willing to change my first name rather than my last. spike bradford... spike anderson bradford...quentin bradford... oliver bradford... martin bradford... nah.

Stanley Bradford, Roman Bradford, Sergio Bradford, D.W. Bradford, David Bradford, F.W. Bradford, Terry Bradford...

Cecil

maybe all you need is to spell it differently, like before "brad4d"

is it possible to sneak in a number into your first name?

ElPandaRoyal

I think this would be great... Jean-Pierre Bradford
Si

Newtron

aclockworkjj

ElPandaRoyal

I think you'd get some attention if you changed to Anjelica Bradford
Si

©brad

i could just go as cbrad, but it would only work if i turned out to be a bad ass filmmaker. if i sucked ass i think id get made fun of.

i like the ring jean-pierre bradford has. plus, its mixing a french and an english name, which, i guess is cool.  

Quote from: aclockworkjjChristopher Bradford.

:wink: my grandmother calls me that.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

aclockworkjj

Quote from: ©bee
Quote from: aclockworkjjChristopher Bradford.

:wink: my grandmother calls me that.
Grandma's are never wrong, it's an unwritten and unchallenged rule.  I believe this answers your own question.  No, need to change a thing.

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Alethia

my name isn't ripe for the movies either.  eric ward.  an eric ward picture.  fuck.  maybe if i kept eward.  i dunno.

coffeebeetle

more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Cecil

eric ward is not bad. i like the word "ward".... as in "hospital ward"

Alethia

it seems too short IMO.  i dunno.  thanks tho.  wow, that all rhymed.

Cecil

you can kinda get more mileage if you use "a film by eric ward" rather than "an eric ward picture"