Xavier: Renegade Angel -- FROM THE CREATORS OF WONDER SHOWZEN

Started by hedwig, November 06, 2007, 06:48:57 PM

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Reinhold

i snagged an internship with the post production team for this show this fall. i'm excited.

i love the show.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Please don't post any spoilers if you become privy to any.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

picolas

Reinhold

Quote from: picolas on September 02, 2008, 10:06:46 PM
ps. congratulations

thanks. it's 100% as cool as i hoped it would be... and i've actually been able to do two little things (motion tracks in after effects) so far that will end up on air. 

no worries about the spoilers, nick. i want to keep my job.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

hedwig

Quote from: Cinephile on December 18, 2007, 04:45:52 PM
oh well thats cool they got picked up for a final season.
i'm dreading the day Adult Swim proves you right. :yabbse-undecided:

this season has been INSANE. they've maintained the ridiculous intensity of last season's finale for nearly every single episode this season. it's almost too much.. almost.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

The show has definitely not lost any steam.  In fact, this season appears to be even more soul crushing and over the line.  These are amazing things.  I've grown extremely attached to the first season, since I watch it quite religiously, but the second season does not disappoint.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye