I am in the Alpes (France) and still find time to come here

Started by Pas, August 14, 2005, 10:57:45 AM

Pas

It is totally awesome here. Seriously... this post was to show you pics of my trip but I realize I don.t have ny link... anyway Ill post some in two weeks... CAUSE UNTIL THEN I.LL BE IN THE FUCKING CÔTE D'AZUR WITH ALL THE TOPLESS FRENCH HOTTIES !!!!!  :kiss:

plus I'm with my beloved (and so deliciously openminded) french girlfriend. I'm happier than you haha

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Pas

Pas

Here are some pics ! I spare you the 262625 similar moutains ...

I don't know how to upload pics.... here's a link to my Yahoo! Photos thing

http://photos.yahoo.com/pblemj

Pubrick

Quote from: Pas RapHere are some pics ! I spare you the 262625 similar moutains ...

I don't know how to upload pics.... here's a link to my Yahoo! Photos thing

http://photos.yahoo.com/pblemj
cool pics dude. especially the "sweet" ones of ur gf.  :yabbse-lipsrsealed:

weird kid haha. and damn u do looks suave in that first one. where's the rest of em?
under the paving stones.

Pas

Quote from: Pubrick
where's the rest of em?

Currently uploading... most of them suck though (aka the ones where my girlfriend is not being hot in her bikini)

post scriptum : yes I do have a firewall to protect the monokini pics that are on my hard drive

modage

cool.  seems like it was fun.  you truly have a 'stalkers eye' for capturing your girlfriend in pictures though!  haha, how long have you guys been dating?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pas

Quote from: modagecool.  seems like it was fun.  you truly have a 'stalkers eye' for capturing your girlfriend in pictures though!  haha, how long have you guys been dating?

Haha ! We've been dating for a year now ... I'm really over-extending my luck on this one (see first pic for proof (i.e.:really REALLY skinny arms))

Stefen

Can we ask you more questions about your girlfriend?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

NEON MERCURY

pas, man that shit looks fun...i dont travel much [been to tennessee, new york, and florida]....but man, thats beautiful...thats the one thing that bad about america..aint got exotic looking vistas....

by the way, you look pretty hip..like my man, mark lanegan....alos, you migth the the only member here w/ a gorgeous girl friend..she hav eany firends that date insecure losers?....

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

For some reason or another, I haven't read this thread, so I haven't seen your pictures yet.

I like them.

You're a good looking man, and your girlfriend is good looking.

I bet the sex you both have together is awesome.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Ravi

Now all he's going to think of when he has sex is Steven Soderbergh.

Okay, NOW all he's going to think of when he has sex is Steven Soderbergh.

Pas

Haha made my girlfriend read your comments... she was like : "what's an internet forum ?"

Neon I do look a little like that man that's cool ...

Also I don't get the Soderbergh joke  :yabbse-undecided:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye