HBO's Entourage makes me cream my pants...

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, July 19, 2005, 02:15:56 PM

GodDamnImDaMan

::Gay Asian Assistant Walks into the office::

Ari: What the FUCK are you wearing?

Assistant: It's my Andre 3000, (does the "Hey Ya" finger dance) You Like?

Ari: I HATE!

Best fuckin' show on HBO right now.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

RegularKarate

I don't know if there's already a thread for this, but it's the worst fucking show HBO has put on the air since Sex and the City... and for you that like S&TC, it's the worst fucking show put on the air since ever.

Kal

Lets hug it out bitch!

Jeremy Piven steals the show... and Kevin Dillon is great too

modage

i like jeremy piven but have never been able to watch this show, though my roomate loves it.  it seems so smug and insider that i cant stand it.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

Quote from: StefenI heard Ratner directed an episode.

I dont think so...

modernage... I suggest you get/rent Season 1. Its only 2 CDs, 8 episodes, 1/2 hour each. You watch it very fast and quickly get an idea of the show. Its fun, and clever.

2nd season they are already working on 13 episodes, and they are going to do more for season 3. So it seems that they are happy and they are getting good response.

I think its very well done and very real (if I can use that word to describe Hollywood)

killafilm

The recent episode where they go to Sundance is pretty classic, even JC shows up.

lamas

Quote from: killafilmeven JC shows up.

Jesus Christ?  seriously, this show sucks.  themodernage nailed it.

GodDamnImDaMan

Entourage is pretty classic man. Don't hate until you actually watch a few episodes. Idiot's like you guys are the same people that hate Six Feet Under without watching an episode, and the same people that love The Soprano's without watching an episode! You fucko's!

Slick Shoes

yeah i like this show. it's sort of a guilty pleasure for me. though i haven't seen any of the second season.

jeremy piven and kevin dillon are both hilarious. and i really really like samaire armstrong.

killafilm

Quote from: Slick Shoesjeremy piven and kevin dillon are both hilarious. and i really really like samaire armstrong.

Agreed.

modage

i watched the Sundance episode tonite.  can we all agree that the main character is boring as hell?  or is that the point?  

also: i wish JC would quit wasting his time doing cameos and make a fucking movie to rock my world already!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Kal

All the characters add something... Yeah probably Vince, the main character, is the most boring... but that I think its the whole point. He is the reason why they are all there. They are living the good life and busting their ass for the guy, and he is the less interesting of all

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: andykYeah probably Vince, the main character, is the most boring...

To the writers' credit, they made him not retarded this season.

GodDamnImDaMan

You idiots are missing the point. Vince is the "star" but the shows main character is actually Eric. I figured this out the first episode, but i guess the people that have only cought one episode don't know this.

Atleast Andy gets it.

and for that I ceamed my pants.