PTA daddy

Started by Ordet, June 19, 2005, 08:17:47 AM

mogwai

Quote from: ranemaka13This is going to delay his moviemaking, I can tell.
Quote from: AntiDumbFrogQuestionchange of plans for summer: put down script based on obscure 1920's novel, begin dating comedian for 3 years, become daddy.
Quote from: Roman CibelesThis means PTA for a long time.
ya'll might shoot yourselves in the foot by saying that. just think of all the billion stanley kubrick fans who discussed his fatherhood in the 60's.

Stefen

I don't see how becoming a father would effect his films at all. It's not like it would slow him down anymore than he's already slowed himself down while not being a father. Maybe fatherhood will give him a new found perspective and he will ditch the pretentiousness that plagues his films, thus making them perfect.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: mdoh please someone do a conan obrian style if they mated photoshop

modage

i'm sorry paul.  

+ =

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cowboykurtis

kinda looks like that fat guy on that show lost, if he got gastric bypass surgery
...your excuses are your own...

md

haha thats fucking great...

anyways i wish the best of luck to them...and i think a child would be great inspiration for pta and his films...
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

ABKman18

Quote from: themodernage02
i'm sorry paul.  

+ =

I can see good things in this child's future--amazing things!

hedwig

Stefen

ahahaha, thats fucked up.

That reminds me of a story. When I was a freshman in high school, I went to this party with my friend Jacob and he was tripping on acid and i was in there getting drunk following him around making sure he wasn't hurting himself and this butch lesbian comes up to us and is like "Jacob, what are you on?!" and he's like "ACID!!!" and shes like "What do you see?" and he said "Oh, man, crazy things, that guy over there has trees growing out of his legs, and that couch over there has a little hole in it and I will make it my home, and you, you have a moustache!!" haha but she did have a moustache, it was so awkward, she looks at me like I'm the one who is supposed to apologize to her since he doesn't know what he's doing and obviously didn't mean to offend her, I just took a sip of my beer and was like "I'm drunk" it was such an uncomfortable confrontation.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

jtm

Quote from: Stefen Posts Ghetto?What do you see?" and he said "Oh, man, crazy things, that guy over there has trees growing out of his legs, and that couch over there has a little hole in it and I will make it my home, and you, you have a moustache!!".

it's always strange when people say stuff like this in referring to their acid trips...i've taken acid many times in my day and it's never made me see crazy shit that's not really there. acid doesn't do that. it's just some urban legend that some hippie thought up or sumpthin..... ur friend was prolly lying and not trippin at all.

now, back to PTA baby talk.

Stefen

I'd ask him but he died from a heroin overdose last year, maybe he was lying, I should call him up. I myself have never done acid or heroin so I wouldn't know.

jtm

Quote from: Stefen Posts Ghetto?I'd ask him but he died from a heroin overdose last year, maybe he was lying, I should call him up.

if he's dead i don't think he'll pick up the phone... that's a shame he passed away.  heroin is a terrible terrible thing.

Stefen

Drugs in general are a drag. Unless it's marijuana and you use it in moderation and don't become a burnout smoking every week. My anti drug is alcohol.

jtm

Quote from: Stefen Posts Ghetto?Drugs in general are a drag. .

true dat... unfortunately i didn't fully realize that until i was about 23. a lot of wasted years it cost me.

Pubrick

dullest thread hijack ever.
under the paving stones.