incident at loch ness

Started by pete, April 01, 2005, 11:21:52 AM

pete

man I loved this movie.  Werner Herzog was a badass in there.  And I liked, even though it was a really wacky mockumentary, a few great insights Werner had about filmmaking.
imagine if Blair Witch starred Werner Herzog and upped its budget.  I also liked how it pretty much compared the loch ness monster to werner herzog--see which one is more larger-than-life.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Weak2ndAct

For me, the movie truly fails in casting Herzog as the straight man.

analogzombie

"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

meatball

Really enjoyable watch, some funny bits, falls a bit when the non-actors try to act. Kept my attention the entire running time. Aside from being my favorite director, Werner is really intriguing and amusing. Surprised very few here have seen this.

w/o horse

It's $15 at Target.  I almost bought it on a whim but I'd never heard about it so I held off.  Looks like I'll be going back and picking it up.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

GoneSavage

Listed as a 2004 movie, which is a let down.  Ages ago in a hotel room, my dad and I stumbled upon a fake documentary about the Loch Ness Monster and it was very hilarious, we didn't want to leave and do the vacationy things we were there for.  This isn't it, but got my hopes up that it was.