jacko movie help.

Started by NEON MERCURY, September 12, 2004, 09:26:16 PM

NEON MERCURY

...this is referring to the vh1 movie about michael jackson which i saw parts of a few weeks ago[stumbled upon it by accident]...i found it interesting and incredibly funny...the part that i saw was when michael bursts into this kids room [who yes, looks like culkin] and they begin talking about 'stupid kid sh*t' and then jacko and the kid lay parallel [which means- along the sames lines] with each other across the bed reading comic books...then a  :shock: knock :shock:  on the door is heard and jacko gets up anxiously and the father walks in with a confused look on his face then he shugs it off to ask jacko if spielbergh[sp!] could look at a script that he wrote[or something like that]...jacko replies, "sure"...then jacko  looks over at the kid and waves bye in a 'pedophile' way...and then nervously bumps into the door[like a cheesy chevy chase pratfall] then walks off past the father...the kid starts getting all excited and telling his dad that, "daddy i love it when michael sleeps over with me and were going to do it soon again"...the father [who catches on quick-even for a stereotypical tv father] looks sort of off camera with as much seriousness in his voice, deadpans, "tell me more about these sleepovers son"...{ComErcial break}

then, laughing and creeped out i started watching something else...then i turned it back to see...

jacko, standing and laying way up in a tree branch talking to one of his producers or 'posse' about how his album dangerous is not selling as well as it should....jacko with an uncocerned look on his face ignores the guy and continues to play in the tree......

and then i had to go to work.....
and now the point of this thread....obviously, even with little that i have seen this "movie" is beyond words...it takes the basic jacko bag of tricks that we know[i.e. chill'n w/ kids, the peter pan mythos, playing in trees, liz taylor, who makes a 'cameo' in the movie]and brings them to life w/ hilarius results....i been looking to watch this again and i cant find it listed...is there a dvd release of this coming ???....... and who else saw this?...

Stefen

I saw parts of it. It was hilarious. The dude they got to play Mike Jackson turned from black to grey, it was awesome. You could really have a drinking game to this movie. The funniest parts were the ones with Mike Jackson cause it was just so embarassing, ya know, like in the theater when you were a kid and there was sex on the screen and you were with your parents and you didn't want to turn away or keep looking out of fear of what your parents were thinking about what you would do. So you just yawn.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: StefenI saw parts of it. It was hilarious. The dude they got to play Mike Jackson turned from black to grey, it was awesome. You could really have a drinking game to this movie.

hahaha...
yeah that sh*t tripped me out too.he turned GREY!!!........like a phucking zombie...please bring this to dvd...