What's In Your DVD Player?

Started by cine, April 26, 2004, 07:29:53 PM

ono

NOT LIKE THE WEREWOLF!

*shakes in socks*

MacGuffin

Quote from: themodernage02i'm going to kill you.

I hold. You stab.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Alethia

ono

Oh yeah, and I watched that "Freakin' Sweet Family Guy collection," mostly for the commentaries.  Good rental for that reason, not really worth buying.

Next time on "Ono Rips On-o (sorry) Your Favorite Horror Movies": Nosferatu.  I expect good things from this.  Vampire lore interests me.  So yeah, it won't be all bad.

RegularKarate

Quote from: wantautopia?Aside from a nipple shot and a few jokes here and there... a waste.

Kind of like your posts...

ba-dum-chinggggg

Alethia

Quote from: wantautopia?Nosferatu.  I expect good things from this.

murnau or herzog?

modage

i'm going to assume he's going from the list i gave him back in october and its the murnau version.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ono

Yep.  Murnau.

And RK, I don't ever see you contributing anything of substance.

Repentance by Tenghiz Abuladze

modage

Quote from: 03Repentance by Tenghiz Abuladze
me too!!!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cine

Alethia

Oh bliss.  I just showed my girlfriend manhattan and she went from thinking woody was annoying to loving him!  She watched husbands and wives with me the next day and now she wants to watch all the films in his two box sets i have.  Good girl, she is.

Quote from: themodernage02
Quote from: 03Repentance by Tengiz Abuladze
me too!!!
Tell me what you thought of it, please. I think it is my favorite of the trilogy.

cine

Quote from: ewardGood girl, she is.
when she said she liked woody allen, did you toss her a biscuit too?

ono

Quote from: ewardOh bliss.  I just showed my girlfriend manhattan and she went from thinking woody was annoying to loving him!  She watched husbands and wives with me the next day and now she wants to watch all the films in his two box sets i have.  Good girl, she is.
I hear you can have sex with girls, too.