The Offical Perfect Strangers Thread (GO BALKI !!!!)

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, January 01, 2004, 08:03:56 PM

GodDamnImDaMan

This was by far one of my favorite shows when i was 7 years old...
Too bad now a days they dont have sitcoms about you hiding your gay illegal immigrant cousin in the compounds of your apartment building...

Oh the memories...the laughs...the tears...the hard ns...
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

md

cousin balki:"Well of course not, don't be ridiculous"
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

NEON MERCURY

..hahahahaha....yeah this show was great.....

for the longest time i thought that the other guy was paul reiser ...or whatever the guiys name from mad about you and aliens.......but i was wrong.......

balki does have white teeth which is something that most of us don't have....

unless you got your all capped......

Ravi

Too bad the reruns on Nickelodeon are very late at night.  They should show Perfect Strangers during normal Nick-At-Nite hours instead of Full House.

Anyone remember when Bronson Pinchot played Balki's grandmother visiting from Meepos?  Sheer brilliance.  

Pinchot's pioneering work on Step By Step left one breathless.  Literally.  Just one guy.

GodDamnImDaMan

ABC had some great sitcoms...didnt they?

Full house
Family Matters
Boy Meets World
Step By Step
Perfect Strangers

All i could say is...T.G.I.F.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

TGIF sucks now...wish it didn't.  I grew up with those cliche sitcoms.

I still leanred a plethora of values, which I later lost to Beavis and Butthead and Ren & Stimpy.  (Too many ands, I had to use a &).

This show [Perfect Strangers] is rocking my stockings.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Ravi

Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManABC had some great sitcoms...didnt they?

Full house
Family Matters
Boy Meets World
Step By Step
Perfect Strangers

All i could say is...T.G.I.F.

I still watch Full House because of nostalgia and cheesiness.  Family Matters hasn't held up so well over the years.  Boy Meets World is still funny.  I haven't seen Step by Step in a long time, but I remember it being sort of entertaining.  I knew someone who was a dark haired version of Mark, and his name was Mark too.

md

um a big show for me is salute your shorts...that show is why I wanted to become a filmmaker....that and magnolia
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: mdum a big show for me is salute your shorts...that show is why I wanted to become a filmmaker....that and magnolia

I totally agree here.  Salute Your Shorts should come out with a DVD, I am sure Nickelodeon would rake in the dough if they made them right.  Don't make new episodes, just distributed the old shit.  I want to see DVd sets of...

Roundhouse

Salute Your Shorts

Rocko's Modern Life

Ren and Stimpy (I only say this because from what I've read, the one coming out now seems lack luster)

Pete and Pete

Doug (Died after a while, but I'll be damned if that wasn't a show to grow up on)
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Slick Shoes

I almost became Bronson Pinchot's personal assistant one time. He interviewed me and everything.

bonanzataz

Quote from: Slick ShoesI almost became Bronson Pinchot's personal assistant one time. He interviewed me and everything.

i can just imagine him telling you that you didn't get the job...

"i'm sorry, but i've hired somebody else for the position."
"UP YOURS, PINCHOT!"
"What? What did you say? Get the fuck out of here!"
"NO! I will not get the fuck out of here!"
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls