TTT - 2-disc DVD

Started by kotte, December 17, 2003, 03:29:20 PM

kotte

Is there somewhere I can get the extras on the 2-disc version?

NEON MERCURY

.i don't fully understand your question.....
are you asking "if i buy the 2-disk, do i get supplements?"....if so yes ....

Ghostboy

I think he means, can he get the content of the second disc of the normal edition without having to pay for the whole thing. The answer is no.

kotte

Ok, then I know. I just bought the ext. version but I'd love to see the extras on the 2-dish DVD.

Guess I have to rent it then...

Sigur Rós

Quote from: kotteOk, then I know. I just bought the ext. version but I'd love to see the extras on the 2-dish DVD.

Yeah, or spend some of your prescious fjäll-dollars and buy it!

kotte

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: kotteOk, then I know. I just bought the ext. version but I'd love to see the extras on the 2-dish DVD.

Yeah, or spend some of your prescious fjäll-dollars and buy it!

I don't live in the fjälls, man...

NEON MERCURY

.....it's really not worth it .the only reason that i bought it was for the audio/visual  aspects ...and trhe film itself of course....but the behinnd the scenes stufff actusally sucks ....the extended is the way to go for supplements........donnn't even bother to rent the 2 disk.........

kotte

I know it sucks, that's why I have the ext. version. I just had to see Astins short. It's not good but still...

Did rent it.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: kotteI know it sucks, that's why I have the ext. version. I just had to see Astins short. It's not good but still...

Did rent it.

..oh that thing...hhahahaha...yeah it sucks  gamblor and I were talking about it ..some time ago.....actually its worth renting for that alone.....its really the stupidest thing i have seen in a while...i tghough tat ffirst it was suppose to be  stupid and whimsical,  cheesy on purpose but......the ffact that they innncluded a "making of " ffor the short ...thats phucking dumb.....

its a shame really ...i grew up w/ mikey annd his asmtha spray from the goonies and i think that austinn's a cool fella........

"donn't quit your day job".......never rang any truer......