I'm sad...it's time for a story

Started by Pas, October 09, 2003, 08:29:03 AM

Pas

Int. Hospital

Some hospital guy: His name is Hermenegid Smith, he's a paper boy. He was writing his name with his finger in wet cement when a shredder passed by. Prepare for a shock, there's not much left of him! We apparently only have his left ear.

Doctor : My name is doctor Shwing. I wonder how that happened...
- Well, you studied many years, probably in medecine, after which they gave you a diploma, and a little kit with rubber gloves that fit you very well, doctor!
- Well yes but... the
- the finger? the wall? the number one? the dog? I don't know.
- No, the paperboy !
- It seems he went in the shredder
- His he still breathing?
- I feel a little draught, doctor.
- Lay him on his side.
- Yes, doctor.
- But...but...Herm ! Hermenegid Smith !
- You know him?
- He's my cousin.
- That's cute!
- I remember we used to go in the countryside with all the family. Herm was the youngest, and he'd sit on our lap in the car. Then, his mother would tie him on a tree so he wouldn't drown in the pool we were planning on buying. And us, the teens, we were always making him run around the tree, until he had no rope left to move. Then, we'd go in the village and we'd buy banana popsicles and we'd come back and eat them in his face. And sometimes, we didn't come back. Ah Herm... poor lad. I wish he was still here with us
-Doctor, I'm sure he can hear you
-You may be right, you may be right....Herm ?! Is that you ?! You created this plot to make me realize how much I love you, at the very cost of your own left ear ?!
-Yes I did, Doctor.
-I love you Herm
-Me too doctor

And the two start kissing. End scene.

coffeebeetle

Ummm...
Okay

Try putting this gem in Brainstorming and Feedback dude.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Pas

I don't want to brainstorm about this. Nor do I want feedback.

Banana popsicles...come on, that was funny.

Ah screw you guys, I'm going home.

(not really mad (to prevent another confusion))

The Perineum Falcon

We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.