Kill Bill: Volume Two

Started by MacGuffin, September 24, 2003, 01:38:09 AM

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: analogzombie. i doubt it'll make the money of the first one.

But I bet it will be even better.
Si

oakmanc234

I'm sure it'll be better than the first but if its even as good as the first I'll be wrapped. Michael Madsen will definately be a major bonus. Tarantino says its a lot more like his earlier films, its slower and more dialogue-driven so we're bound for a more rounded 'film'.
Pretty peeved with the delay......Oh vell.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Weak2ndAct

I used to joke that Miramax does 2 things with movies that aren't directed by Tarantino:
1) Push them for Oscars
2) Never release them, then hack 'em up and dump 'em

Sadly, now he's getting a taste of the Miramax shuffle too.  Weinstein is the devil.

brockly

goddamnit, and im gonna have to wait till June  :(

Quote from: MacGuffanNo clear reason has surfaced for moving the sequel

he's doing yuki's revenge in anime  :)

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

you know....at this point, all the people who were excited to start their semester off with Kill Bill will be happy to end their semester with Kill Bill.....nice thinkin' QT!

Unless that he IS just lazy and thinks we want to wait and wait and wait for the next volume because he's SOOOOO great.

Which we kind of do.

BUT IT's DEFINITELY A TRYING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!

maybe he's trying to make males feel what it's like when they tell their significant others they will do something but take FOREVER to.

I will never be THAT boyfriend again.

THE END.

Alethia

Quote from: Brock Landersgoddamnit, and im gonna have to wait till June  :(

Quote from: MacGuffanNo clear reason has surfaced for moving the sequel

he's doing yuki's revenge in anime  :)

are you fuckin with me and my emotions or is this legit???

nix

being as how yuki was sort of eliminated from volume 1...
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

Alethia

:?

thats a good point...........well im retarded.......back to my cave

MacGuffin

Quote from: nixbeing as how yuki was sort of eliminated from volume 1...

Quote from: eward:?

thats a good point...........well im retarded.......back to my cave

Don't you mean Go Go Yubari is dead?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

Are you guys talking about Go Go?

edit:  I just got Mac'd in the face :(
I like to hug dogs

"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Alethia

ive read the script.  this movie cannot be spoiled for me.

analogzombie

Quote from: 82Spolier Spolier

/www .######### .net/  images  killbill2.jpg

Spolier Spolier

you filthy whore! ypu need to just say THE ABSOLUTE WORST SPOILER OF ALL TIME! imagine seeing a picture of the last scene of Se7en or somehting. anyone who spreads this link or picture should be castrated and hauled to the dump.

thank god i had already see this. some spoilers are like sparklers, others are like M-80s, this is like a stick of dynamite.
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

Kal

82 you're a moron, thats not a simple spoiler... ruined my fucking life... thank you very much

ono

Kill Bill spoilers.  Be warned.

I think a couple of you are taking this a little too seriously.  I mean, it's pretty much a given that in a film where in the first part, it's revealed that the protagonist's daughter is missing, yet still alive, in the second part, she will be reunited with her.  And that's a beautiful shot.  If anything, it makes me want to see the film more.