office space (wraa)

Started by sphinx, May 18, 2003, 05:57:34 PM

sphinx

first of all, i've been holding off on buying this one because i knew that a special edition of this movie has been in the works for years.  yes, years.  it's one of my favourite comedies, so last weekend i couldn't take it anymore and bought it for $16 at future shop.

and now, the new news.  apparently office space is one of fox's best selling dvds, and they've been itching to release a new version of it...."But in a telling interview, creator and director Mike Judge says that Fox wants to stiff him on the deal, so he refuses to sign off on any bonus materials. According to a Fox spokersperson, discussions are still "ongoing."

i guess i neither win nor lose, we'll have to wait for another year or something before anythign shows up, because i know that fox will eventually release it with or without judge's consent

Xixax

Mike Judge is one of the finniest people around. Office Space is so great, I can watch it over and over again.

I keep looking for the SE of this one... Maybe someday.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Sleuth

Office Space is okay.  I don't like anything else by Judge.
I like to hug dogs

Xixax

Lay off the crack!

Beavis and Butthead and King of the Hill are gold!

I even liked him in Spy Kids, but I'm pretty biased towards him.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Pedro

Office Space is extremely funny.  Beavis and Butthead can get old after a while but still funny.  King of the Hill is alright, depending on my mood.

MacGuffin

I was holding out on buying it for the same reason as sphinx, and I was just wondering about the progress of that because it's listed in this week's Entertainment Weekly Top 50 Cult Movies. M'kay?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pedro

Quote from: MacGuffinI was holding out on buying it for the same reason as sphinx, and I was just wondering about the progress of that because it's listed in this week's Entertainment Weekly Top 50 Cult Movies. M'kay?

I knew it!

Xixax

[/size]

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

one of the best films in the past few years

mike judge is one our fucking best writters out there

thank god for him, thats all i can say

we need more king of the hill's and less fucking andy dicks

Sal

Anyone know if Judge has something planned next?

Duck Sauce

They have a big article about it in EW actually, in it they say its a top selling DVD with like 2.5 million sold and that the studio wants to release SE versions but Judge doesnt want to because the deal rips him off some way. He also says he hates hollywood....

Quote from: Duck SauceThey have a big article about it in EW actually, in it they say its a top selling DVD with like 2.5 million sold and that the studio wants to release SE versions but Judge doesnt want to because the deal rips him off some way. He also says he hates hollywood....

Fuckkkkkkkk !!!!!! i want this Dvd

i just love everything he has done

well he kind of helped create daria which was the worst fucking cartoon ever

But he didnt contribute to that peice of shit  

but i do want to see more of his work

office space was just so awsome i love this movie

Pedro

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMan
:shock:

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat

disagree ??

Pedro

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat

disagree ??
yes....but i am curious as to what makes it the worst.