Author Topic: MoviePass  (Read 647 times)

ono

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • Respect: +232
MoviePass
« on: December 13, 2017, 08:07:46 PM »
Thanks to a recommendation from a friend, my girlfriend got me three months of MoviePass for Christmas.  $9.95/month gets you into any movie, one per day, at participating theatres (and a good number of them do participate -- multiplexes and art houses alike).  This looks promising.  Waiting for my card to arrive.  Anyone else use it?

wilberfan

• The Meeting with the Goddess
  • Respect: +212
Re: MoviePass
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 08:46:29 PM »
Thanks to a recommendation from a friend, my girlfriend got me three months of MoviePass for Christmas.  $9.95/month gets you into any movie, one per day, at participating theatres (and a good number of them do participate -- multiplexes and art houses alike).  This looks promising.  Waiting for my card to arrive.  Anyone else use it?

I think we'd all be interested in a review from you in several weeks.
"Trying to fit in since 2017."

eward

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • Respect: +146
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 10:56:18 PM »
+1
I've used it for close to three years now. Fucking amazing. I've saved enormous amounts of money. I thought it was a steal even back when I was paying $60 a month for it, and it had all these weird restrictions which have since been done away with. I think you're going to enjoy it.
"Do you laugh at jealousy?"

"No, I don't even laugh at seasickness! I happen to regard jealousy as the seasickness of passion."

Gold Trumpet

• The Master of Three Worlds
  • Respect: +180
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 12:47:38 AM »
Yea, I love it. It's great to have. There was a month I didn't even go to a theater once and I didn't think twice it wasn't worth it.

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy