www.mubi.com Formerly The Auteurs, pretty much Criterions own social network.

Started by Stefen, February 06, 2009, 10:24:05 PM

Stefen

Anyone else think this is the greatest site in the history of the internet?  :shock:

Are you a member? My name is Stefen and I'm the one with the Au hasard Balthazar image on my profile.

Add me to your friends.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SiliasRuby

I'm on there. I'll find ya.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Pwaybloe

I'm a member there, too.  Truthfully, I just use them to watch free movies.  I don't think I've ever visited their forums.

Stefen

Gotta bump this. More of you should be on this site.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Stefen on October 10, 2009, 04:06:57 AM
Gotta bump this. More of you should be on this site.

Shush, Benedict Arnold.

Stefen

haha. gtfo.

What I'm saying is we should watch the movies over there, then talk about them over here. I swear to god I'm not traitoring. lulz.

You should dig it since it's basically Criterion's very own social network.

http://www.theauteurs.com/films?viewable=1

Stefen

Any new members signed up lately? It's a really great site and with word going that it's going to be streaming on PS3 and 360 soon, it's only going to get better.

classical gas

i was thinking of signing up for the unlimited plan, but i was wondering: how often do they get new films?  and why are so many films not available?

Stefen

Looks like they add a dozen or so titles a week. Don't know if they take films off. I just use credits. I would buy an unlimited plan in two seconds if they came to the 360 and PS3 in the United States.