soul plane (meth and snoop!!!)

Started by phil marlowe, August 09, 2003, 08:57:16 AM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: phil marloweno kind of music has ever been as friendly to a bouncing crowd than dre's g funk music, it was undiscripable but as much as i love the cronic and doggystyle i love how snoop changed his image and became more pimp and more laid back than he was. his two newest records is all about that. who will ever forget bitch please?

ok check it out when i go to clubs, every fucking DJ plays the same shit and it bores the crowd when not played right

from nebraska to maine to minnasota to albany , these shitty DJ's are all the same and they all think they are in london, and paul oakenfeld they are not

they play bad house techno drum and bass jungle/slash whatever the fuck re mix's right off the bat and the crowds always look bored

then i always go and request california love and the crowd goes nuts

thats why i like 50 cent his music is very influenced by that era

phil marlowe

yeah you probably right, like when i go to a rock/metal bar i want them to play ac/dc or fuckin guns'n'roses, music that moves people that other people like.

50 cent is most definatly that and that is what dre's allways been the master of, to get EVERYBODY on the dancefloor and that is just fuckin cool. i don't really admire dre as a rapper but as a composer he's the best.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: phil marloweyeah you probably right, like when i go to a rock/metal bar i want them to play ac/dc or fuckin guns'n'roses, music that moves people that other people like.

50 cent is most definatly that and that is what dre's allways been the master of, to get EVERYBODY on the dancefloor and that is just fuckin cool. i don't really admire dre as a rapper but as a composer he's the best.

i wish you could walk into a holiday inn nightclub in kansas, and here some douchebag dj  trying to play hardcore drum and bass shit to a bunch of buisness men who are in town over night

as a dj myself ( now its just a hobby, but i still work clubs for fun )  i try and eye the crowd, and see what they would like and if i want to kick it up a notch into some hardcore shit i wait for the right moment

lots of DJ'S Can give a fucking shit about their crowd, and most local dj's here in america are  in denial, they are not in some underground club in berlin

they are in fucking indiana, playing some coffee house get over yourselves

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

freakerdude

MC Pee Pants

mogwai

Quote from: freakerdudecheck out the trailer
Quote from: MacGuffinQuicktime Trailer
mac beat you to it. don't even bother.