ER - Season One

Started by Banky, September 01, 2003, 09:28:18 PM

Banky

I was just curious if anyone has purchased ER on DVD.  I'm really considering buying it but that is a shit load of ER. 25 hours.  Thoughts?

Find Your Magali

Season 1 is some of the best dramatic TV ever done. But, while I watched regularly through the first 4-5 seasons before drifting away, I never really became fiercely attached to ER. It never really became a show I got personally attached to. Maybe it was out of my love for and loyalty to St. Elsewhere (my pick for the best show ever).

Anyway, it would almost be worth it to pick up Season 1 just for the brilliant episodes (Pilot, Blizzard, Love's Labor Lost), but I've decided I don't want to overload on TV stuff (it's too easy to go nuts on the spending, with all the stuff coming out). So I pretty much cast my lot with NYPD Blue as the show I'm collecting season by season.

Unless a miracle happens and St. Elsewhere hits DVD. Then I'll dump Sipowicz in a heartbeat.

Banky

I think i might just have to get it.  I followed it off an on for a while and nerver saw the begging.  Its a good damn show.