PTA possibles???

Started by aclockworkjj, August 08, 2003, 01:09:35 AM

aclockworkjj

What actors/actresses would you like to see Mr. Anderson work with in the future?.....

I wouldn't mind seeing.....
actors: Sean Penn, Wes Bentley, Geoffrey Rush, Joaquin Phoenix
actresses: Julia Ormond, Audrey Tautau (only cause I am in love with her), Kate Winslet, Kelly Ripa (don't ask....)....

*I know this might have been covered already, but I don't know how to use the fuckin' search too effectively....and none of you fuckos will give me some pointers....blah....sorry, if it's been covered...

MacGuffin

Quote from: aclockworkjj*I know this might have been covered already, but I don't know how to use the fuckin' search too effectively....and none of you fuckos will give me some pointers....blah....sorry, if it's been covered...

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=500

I just searched 'actors' under the 'Paul Thomas Anderson' forum.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

aclockworkjj

ah fuck!!!!!!!

sry.....Macman....thank you though!

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Pdear god are u drunk

no...just stupid.

Audrey though...come on...she is smokin' hot! :wink:

chainsmoking insomniac

Agreed.  And she seems like the kind of girl PTA would use in a film...if you recall from the UK (Guardian, I think?) interview with him, he talks about a French film who's star was a rather waifish French girl, which he admits having had (or still does) a tremendous crush on.

Ah, whatever.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

filmcritic

I really, really, really would like to see him cast Philip Baker Hall again. I would also like for him to cast Kevin Spacey. It seems that PTA is a big fan of his. You can see a picture of them together on ptanderson.com.
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

Pwaybloe

I can imagine Spacey was weirded out by that "bow," as would anyone.  

Is that normal Hollywood protocol?  The celebrity royal family?

Gold Trumpet

I nominate Spacey for sure. The guy is fun to watch just talk. Put into a PTA movie and given a more challenging role, he could be on fire.

~rougerum

aclockworkjj

Speaking of Spacey....wtf has he been doing?...since that stupid David Gale movie, I haven't heard or seen shit about him...

MacGuffin

Quote from: aclockworkjjSpeaking of Spacey....wtf has he been doing?

Kevin Spacey Goes Beyond the Sea
Thursday, February 20, 2003

Kevin Spacey will star in and direct Beyond the Sea, a Bobby Darin biopic that begins lensing in June, says Variety. MGM is in negotiations to acquire North American distribution rights to the film.

The film covers the 1940s-'70s and Spacey will sing songs including "Dream Lover," "Mack the Knife," "Splish Splash" and the title tune. Spacey has emphasized that he wanted the Darin family to know he would treat the project with respect, adds the trade. He sent letters to Darin's wife Sandra Dee and their son Dodd. They will be portrayed in the film, which will have many other good roles as well.

Darin was told that he would not live past his late teens due to a severe heart condition. He set out to prove he could become a showbiz legend by age 25 and in fact became a big star in the music industry as well as finding success in nightclubs and in films.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

aclockworkjj

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: aclockworkjjSpeaking of Spacey....wtf has he been doing?

Spacey will sing songs

ok...strayin'...but I fuct it up already so just deal...

anyone ever see him sing "Mind Games" at the John Lennon benefit maybe 2 years ago???....actually was really fuckin' amazing I thought.

filmcritic

This new movie that Spacey is coming out with better be a great effort. He desperatly needs a good movie right now. Maybe PTA can help him out!
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: PawbloeI can imagine Spacey was weirded out by that "bow," as would anyone.  

Is that normal Hollywood protocol?  The celebrity royal family?

Kudos to your av man.  :-D
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

aclockworkjj

I add Rosario Dawson to my female list....I like her....I think paul could shape her into a good girl....