another matrix thread (hot potato)

Started by sphinx, March 18, 2003, 06:31:10 PM

Jeremy Blackman

You can see the entire movie in their sunglasses.

sphinx

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanYou can see the entire movie in their sunglasses.

:yabbse-thumbup:

what that actually made me sort of wonder is what is that white box agent smith(s) are looking at?  obviously it's important enough that the smiths in behind (even though they couldn't see it) still have that reflection on their glasses....mysterious, eh?

MacGuffin

Although I have no desire to watch them out of context, here are two clips from the film:

Clip 1: Trinity Makes Entrance

Clip 2:Neo Meets Oricle Bodyguard
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

they seem to be not working.  upon further inspection, i believe there are corrupt frames 0.817 seconds into each video file.  the media player refuses to skip these frames and thus the video will never play

sphinx is sad

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

both clips spoil minor fight scenes, but other than that, they're okay.

RegularKarate

I doubt the second one is ruining anything... it's an ad for Heineken

sphinx

sphinx has assembled a comprehensive list of trailers attached to the matrix reloaded:

attached to certain prints:
- Kill Bill
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
- The Last Samurai
- Legally Blonde 2
- Finding Nemo
- The Italian Job
- Bad Boys 2
- 2 Fast 2 Furious
- Freddy vs Jason

attached to all prints:
- Terminator 3

Banky

sphinx why do you talk in third person?

Pubrick

Quote from: BankyEdwardssphinx why do you talk in third person?
"what has four legs in the morning, two legs at midday, and three legs in the evening?"

the man is clearly conflicted.
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: BankyEdwardssphinx why do you talk in third person?

sphinx

bad reviews of the matrix reloaded are starting to crop up, and sphinx fears that instead of being the star wars of his generation it will simply be the star wars prequels of his generation

RegularKarate

If anyone cares to see this movie (I've got my tickets) don't read the reviews Sphinx linked above... at least not the first one.

It took me a paragraph to realized that half the movie had already been spoiled for me... I quit reading, but it gives WAY too much info and now it's too late for me.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Pedro