I Heart Huckabees

Started by MacGuffin, February 15, 2004, 10:47:22 PM

bonanzataz

i'm convinced. this will rule and this thread will exceed 18 pages. here's to page 2...
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

El Duderino

does anyone know the song that plays towards the end in that trailer?

oh, and the movie looks good, too
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Thrindle

Naomi Watts' ads for "Huckabees" are funny.  "What the fuck" kind of funny.   :-D
Classic.

Just Withnail

Finally a trailer for what seems to be a fascinating film. Been too long since thel ast one.

Fishbulb

"You can't plant a tree in the parking lot" WHAM
Seems very Wes Anderson-ish to me. Thoughts?

pete

I heard Ali G is gonna be in this movie too.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

RegularKarate

I hear this movie is only going to be kind of funny because it tries too hard.

modage

Quote from: bonanzatazi'm convinced. this will rule and this thread will exceed 18 pages. here's to page 2...
god i hope so.

Quote from: RegularKarateI hear this movie is only going to be kind of funny because it tries too hard.
god i hope not.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

edison

According to AMS/Neve, "Jon Brion has been scoring the film I Love Huckabees with engineer Tom Biller and assistant Dan Monti using Studios A & D."

http://www.ams-neve.com/prod/prodcase/88rcase.htm

pete

nevermind, it was ali g's real life girlfriend who was in this movie.
dammit, ali g should be in more movies.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

ElPandaRoyal

Veeeeeeeeery interesting it seems. And Schwartzman looks like a Tom Cruise clone.
Si

A Matter Of Chance

This movie shall be good.

meatball

I am gradually falling in love with the Wahlberg.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: meatballI am gradually falling in love with the Wahlberg.

"aw yeah!!.vibrations feel good like sunkist....thanks for da love maetball"

Ghostboy

I just watched this for the first time, and whoever cut this trailer should have cut the Life Aquatic one, because this is a brilliant bit of marketing. I hope Taz is right and RK's fears prove ungrounded. I can't wait to see it.