witt's end

Started by Pozer, April 02, 2009, 03:10:05 PM

Pozer

private witt is the worst thing that's ever happened to this place. he's ruined it almost entirely. i cannot post here anymore because at my age, i am ashamed to be a part of something that involves such a fool like him. i used to come here every day. now it's hard to even observe because of his blemishes. this has to be his world, message boards, myspace, whatever. no one could accept such a fool in the real world. if only he came along in '07ish - Pubrick would've removed such a fool by now. congrats, private..you win the all-time ruiner of all things award, waste of life.

i'm sure there is still greatness to come here and i will be watching  :yabbse-smiley:

peez out

MacGuffin

Yeah, I don't think he's gonna hear you. Let's just say, the April's Fool's joke is on him now.  :yabbse-wink:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pas

woah it's been awhile since the last ban ! Can he still come under a new name or is this ban IP/mac adress/whatever ?

Anyway he was pretty terrible but yeah the april fool thing was just way too fucking much. Then again the whole april fool on the whole board was pretty intense so I can somewhat understand how he got carried away. Still he won't be missed

I sometimes miss people like aclockworkjj and alguienbblabla    ... though they annoyed me a lot

Pozer

and :yabbse-thumbup: 2 u.

Neeson wife comment pushed me off. place rebalanced.

Stefen

I can't believe I didn't get banned early on. I was a little shit.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

polkablues

Well, yeah, but you were funny.  That affords a lot of leeway.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Fernando

yeah, a funny little shit indeed  :yabbse-smiley:

cine

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 02, 2009, 03:15:41 PM
Can he still come under a new name or is this ban IP/mac adress/whatever ?

consider him gone.

APRIL FOOLS!

still gone.

SiliasRuby

I was going to write something horrible about him last night but I was too tired. It would have been just fine if Witt was just plain stupid but he's really not funny at all. I look at this place as a sort of safe haven to talk about film in a very intelligent way. I don't have many places of happiness in the world where I feel comfortable and yet accepted. There are about 6 in Los Angeles where I feel completely at home. First of all, I want to thank the rest of you for taking me in and making me part of the community here

Private Witt, as has been told, has no wit and serves no indefinite purpose around here other than pissing people off. He's even gotten GT to degrade from his usual snooty and loveable pompous demeanor into something much more sinister and terrible. It turned him (GT) for the moment into Stefen. hehe. I kid because I love. Anyway, I close by saying one, thanks to all the fellow posters here who have accepted me and two, by quoting David Ferrie in Oliver Stone's 'JFK': 'lets get rid of this fucker'.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Kal

Stefen don't push your luck.  :yabbse-grin:

Stefen

Quote from: kal on April 02, 2009, 05:42:59 PM
Stefen don't push your luck.  :yabbse-grin:

You're a tool. Stop saying my name. This is like the 3rd time in the last three days.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

In the end, we felt that no one bashes Point Break. Even in jest. We don't care who you are.  :yabbse-angry:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

pete

I thought he was a shitty poster, but what did he do to really get banned?  what rule did he break?
ah nevermind I just caught up.  he was like the ann coulter of talking about films on the internet.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

New Feeling

in his defense he did post some pictures of partially nude girls

Pas

Quote from: New Feeling on April 02, 2009, 10:25:43 PM
in his defense he did post some pictures of partially nude girls

hahhahaaha so true

yeah like pete I'm also not sure about the ban. Banning has never well served this place. It's all good though I don't really care either way, he's not essential