marketing copies

Started by sphinx, February 28, 2003, 10:12:50 PM

I Don't Believe in Beatles

"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

I was just about to post that...

Ravi

Chest Rockwell

ADMIN EDIT:  FIXED IMAGE

Ravi

A Matter Of Chance

last days of gerry the elephant

I was trying to find the white departed posters, I saw some banners that were much closer to resemble the sentinel poster.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

they forgot the woody allen/nancy meyers peekaboo!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

puddnanners

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks