conversation only with caps

Started by sphinx, June 16, 2003, 05:38:35 PM

sphinx

"excuse me...could i trouble you for a match?"

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

bonanzataz

you talkin' to me? YOU talkin' to ME?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

sphinx

no, i'm just trying to figure out why you brought this gentleman to my play

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

sphinx

Quote from: tremoloslothI AM CLEVER

i have changed your title to thread ruiner.

bonanzataz

let's go back to caps and pretend like that never happened.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

sphinx

Quote from: bonanzatazlet's go back to caps and pretend like that never happened.

okay go

bonanzataz

Quote from: sphinx
no, i'm just trying to figure out why you brought this gentleman to my play

because you... told me to...

bonanzataz

modage

"You can call me Joker.  And as you can see....I'm a lot happier."
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Cecil

"Go home to your mother! Doesn't she ever want you? Tell her this isn't some communist daycare center! Tell your mother I hate her! Tell your mother I hate you!"

©brad

when u have ur dick in his mouth, does he just keep talkin like that?

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pwaybloe