Inside the actors studio

Started by Stringstroker, July 12, 2003, 12:54:35 AM

jasper_window

I'm not sure if I want to know what lipton does in front of the mirror.  could be frightening.

MacGuffin

Quote from: jasper_windowI'm not sure if I want to know what lipton does in front of the mirror.  could be frightening.

He looks at places on his body where he wished he had a tattoo.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

jasper_window

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: jasper_windowI'm not sure if I want to know what lipton does in front of the mirror.  could be frightening.

He looks at places on his body where he wished he had a tattoo.

Exactly.  I picture him trying out impersonations too.  Maybe a little dance.  And the mention of him in front of the mirror brought to mind Will Ferrell as Lipton, interviewing Lipton.

Slick Shoes

ono

This will be the asskissing to end all asskissings.

©brad

Quote from: Slick ShoesNext up: Martin Scorsese

when when when?!?!?

Slick Shoes

Quote from: ©brad

when when when?!?!?

Sunday 12/12

Fernando

Quote from: Slick Shoes
Quote from: ©brad

when when when?!?!?

Sunday 12/12

Is this a new one? He already interviewed him in 2002 IIRC, around the time Gangs opened, for some reason can't find the exact date of this, it isn't listed on imdb.

Checking on the  bravo site, I find they mention the upcoming guest, and these are the new shows, in the upcoming guests list are Colin Farrell, Redford, Cameron Diaz and O. Wilson. No Marty, so expect this to be a rerun.

MacGuffin

They really dropped the ball with Morgan Freeman. He needed a two-hour show. They just went to the 'tentpole' movies, not spending much time on each one. Se7en got one question asked about it, and it wasn't even related to the film. After a huge audience reception to Shawshank, all was asked of Freeman was if he read the book (he didn't). CUT TO: commercial.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

You know you're in for a good interview when your subject says, "I was sexual in Kindergarten."

Angelina Jolie was very open and honest; from her obsession with cutting, her loves, her fear of motherhood, etc. Lipton had a field day talking with her about flying and tattoos.

Skeleton FilmWorks

Thrindle

Quote from: MacGuffinYou know you're in for a good interview when your subject says, "I was sexual in Kindergarten."

Angelina Jolie was very open and honest; from her obsession with cutting, her loves, her fear of motherhood, etc. Lipton had a field day talking with her about flying and tattoos.
I missed this.  I just died a little bit on the inside.
Classic.

MacGuffin

Quote from: ThrindleI missed this.  I just died a little bit on the inside.

Repeated:

Sat, Jun 11 2:30 PM ET ANGELINA JOLIE

Skeleton FilmWorks

Thrindle

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: ThrindleI missed this.  I just died a little bit on the inside.

Repeated:

Sat, Jun 11 2:30 PM ET ANGELINA JOLIE
:kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss: :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:
Classic.

Pubrick

inside the actors studio... has repeats???

well, i never!
under the paving stones.

meatball

Don't be hypnotized by her lips.