Hello ProgWRX

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 30, 2003, 12:45:35 AM

NEON MERCURY

..who thinks that he/she will  notice this.....

annyway....if you click on this your venturing upon other threads/forums will nnot go unappreciated .....because I admire your dedication to crowe.....
keep up the good work..... :yabbse-thumbup:

Sigur Rós

Quote from: NEON MERCURYbecause I admire your dedication to crowe.....
keep up the good work..... :yabbse-thumbup:

Yeah, but not as much as I admire your dedication to Lynch.... :?

Quote from: Neon MercuryDAVID LYNCH IS THE GREATEST LIVING DIRECTOR THIS WORLD HAS...AND WILL EVER SEE

Pubrick

please NEON MERCURY don't be the one who starts the dick-sucking threads this time.
under the paving stones.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Pplease NEON MERCURY don't be the one who starts the dick-sucking threads this time.

Excactly my point!

aclockworkjj

Neon Rocks!!!  

Quote from: Banky elsewhere
i say be open as possible but try and stay positive

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pplease NEON MERCURY don't be the one who starts the dick-sucking threads this time.

Don't jump at him that quickly, P.  I mean, hell, I didn't even know there was a ProgWRX...I think picking favorites among very average posters can cause descrepency, but those who aren't widely recgonized and deserve it should get a little attention, right?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

actually i think this is a really nice thread cos it's funny and true. he's making a joke about ProgWRX not posting anywhere except the crowe forum. it's charming.

i just lament the fact that this reference will be lost on sum, and it will be followed by countless uninspired shout-out threads that exist merely for the purpose of sharing an imaginary beer with no wit whatsoever.

anyway, NEON knows what i mean. now we wait to witness mediocrity, once again, defeating true virtue.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pactually i think this is a really nice thread cos it's funny and true. he's making a joke about ProgWRX not posting anywhere except the crowe forum. it's charming.

i just lament the fact that this reference will be lost on sum, and it will be followed by countless uninspired shout-out threads that exist merely for the purpose of sharing an imaginary beer with no wit whatsoever.

anyway, NEON knows what i mean. now we wait to witness mediocrity, once again, defeating true virtue.

No harm, no foul.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

©brad

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob

Don't jump at him that quickly, P.  I mean, hell, I didn't even know there was a ProgWRX...I think picking favorites among very average posters can cause descrepency, but those who aren't widely recgonized and deserve it should get a little attention, right?

yeah but it isn't necessary to devote an entire thread to it. it will inevitably start a chain reaction of ppl making threads about how much they luv over ppl. this is why the last idle chatter was so clutterred. u could easily express ur pseudo heterosexual(?) internet man love sumwhere else, like say... PMs!

MacGuffin

Quote from: ©bradit will inevitably start a chain reaction of ppl making threads about how much they luv over ppl.

It may also start a chain reaction of members using their appreciation quotes in their signatures.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: MacGuffin
It may also start a chain reaction of members using their appreciation quotes in their signatures.

Like my appreciation for Wal-Mart in my sig?

(Oh, and speaking of appreciation, I love your new Avatar)

Pubrick

Quote from: MacGuffinIt may also start a chain reaction of members using their appreciation quotes in their signatures.
beats hideous picture-sigs. which i think should be outlawed anyway. animations at least, should be limited to animavatars.
under the paving stones.

aclockworkjj

here's an idea...how about you guys start a thread.  just to show us the exact definition of "mediocrity" and "true virtue".  

meanwhile, stop cock blocking ProgWRX, who probably won't even see this to begin with.  

:::passes a bunch of imaginary beers to all the "cool" people, ok...even cbrad:::

molly

true, too many moving pictures...acjj, your avatar makes me sick sometimes

Pubrick

Quote from: aclockworkjjhere's an idea...how about you guys start a thread.  just to show us the exact definition of "mediocrity" and "true virtue".
um no thanks, i don't make stupid threads.
under the paving stones.