Custom Ranks

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, November 30, 2003, 12:01:00 PM

matt35mm

Quote from: Fernando
Well hey, looking at her website, she seems to still be going.  Good for her.  She says she's no longer doing B-thrillers.  So, that's... good.

hedwig

the best part about that (along with her scorching photo) is that it was read 1462 times.

modage

one of which by PTA looking for his Lena character in PDL.  he actually wrote the script with Lynn in mind.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

hedwig

yeah, then he found out she was really harry knowles.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Isn't his new film a period piece based on her?

It's working title says it all.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Kal

I dont really like the Over-Poster title. I dont feel like an Over Poster really. Is it possible to get it changed? Admins?

I would appreciate it!

Thanks!!

RegularKarate

Dude, you haven't been an overposter for MONTHS.

Overposter is not a custom rank... it's a generic one.

Kal

I know its generic... as all the ones I had before... it was explained earlier

I just didnt like it...

And I dont know what the new one is supposed to mean either... but it sounds like Molester so I dont like that either... Thanks!

Reinhold

i'd like one, please.

i don't quite feel right suggesting one... it's like picking your own nickname.

for some reason, i don't feel too awkward requesting one in general.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

hedwig

btw, is Walrus the only member w/ more than 3000 posts who isn't customically ranked?

Reinhold

Quote from: Hedwigbtw, is Walrus the only member w/ more than 3000 posts who isn't customically ranked?

hedwig: creates own adverbs

he had custom ranks for a while. if somebody has custom ranks and then goes back to default, isn't the default then a sort of custom rank? somewhere along the line somebody decided that it'd be the most appropriate for him, eh?

if not, then i think he is.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Pas

Quote from: Reinhold Messner
Quote from: Hedwigbtw, is Walrus the only member w/ more than 3000 posts who isn't customically ranked?

he had custom ranks for a while. if somebody has custom ranks and then goes back to default, isn't the default then a sort of custom rank? somewhere along the line somebody decided that it'd be the most appropriate for him, eh?

Read my custom rank and feel the truth

socketlevel

Quote from: Pas Rap
Quote from: Reinhold Messner

Read my custom rank and feel the truth

i'm glad that i was given one.  individual representation is a good thing for the site's identity.

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Yes.

And it hurts.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Brazoliange

aww c'mere Walrus, give me a hug.... it'll be okay
Long live the New Flesh