Vidocq

Started by cron, May 25, 2004, 12:21:30 PM

Anyone seen this 2001 French movie? It's from the director of Catwoman , Pitof, and I've heard it's very mtvish.

Some scenes:

context, context, context.

rustinglass

Is that the one where the musketeers fight kung-fu style?
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Quote from: rustinglassIs that the one where the musketeers fight kung-fu style?
I think that's The Musketeer  starring Mena Suvari and Tim Roth, among others.

rustinglass

tim roth was on that? which part?
I saw about half of it in a bar with no sound. It's funny that the barmen were drunk themselves and kept insisting on not charging anything. That was a crazy night.
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Tim Roth

Mena

Kung Fu

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Those stills are absolutely beautiful!

Where can I get this movie?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

matt35mm

That movie is visually impressive.  Too bad Catwoman looks like crap.

jonas

Quote from: WalrusThose stills are absolutely beautiful!

I've been wondering the same thing. I haven't found it on DVD yet, I hope it gets released soon.
"Mein Führer, I can walk!" - Dr. Strangelove

SiliasRuby

Quote from: jonas
Quote from: WalrusThose stills are absolutely beautiful!

I've been wondering the same thing. I haven't found it on DVD yet, I hope it gets released soon.
I looked on dvdaficionado.com for it and I found that it was released in canada and other regions but not in the USA.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection