Crossroads- Walter Hill (1986)

Started by bigperm, September 12, 2003, 01:29:05 PM

bigperm

Curious if any other fans of the movie exist? With a recent viewing I was impressed how much it held up, I was worried it would fall apart, but it is still a good movie- Joe Seneca is great along with a good script and solid music- Ralph Macchio is good as well. Walter Hill followed Brewster's Million's with this, strange how different the two films are- I think it deserves a second look- let's pray for the DVD. The new film Hidalgo is written by the same screenwriter- John Fusco.
Safe As Milk

MacGuffin

Columbia Tristar Home Entertainment has announced the release of Crossroads which stars Ralph Macchio, Joe Seneca, Jami Gertz and Joe Morton. This popular film will be available to own on DVD for the first time from the 10th August, and should retail at around $24.96. The film itself will be presented in 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen along with a newly remastered English Dolby Surround track. The only extra material will be trailers for other Columbia releases.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks