Worst Movie Ever

Started by IHeartPTA, August 22, 2003, 01:22:10 PM

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: themodernage02
Quote from: Lucinda BryteAnd see I don't really make it a commitment to see movies that I think look blatantly terrible.  That's why I don't watch lame teenage flicks or lame teenager-aimed horror movies.

well, nobody sees movies that look blatantly terrible, unless they're going to laugh at it.  and if a certain genre isnt your thing, than fine.  but by seeing only the "cool" movies, your limiting yourself to a lot of other stuff thats out there.  not all of which, by the way, is lame.  and by seeing some more stuff you'll realize that the spectrum goes a lot lower (and a little higher), than you've given credit for.   c'mon even Gold Trumpet likes American Pie!

The thing is... I don't really get out much, so when I am watching TV and I see a movie that looks good to me, I will make an effort to see it. I usually only see one movie in the theater per year. The rest of the time I just wait until it comes out on video/DVD to watch it.

Or if I happen to be recommended to see a movie/read about it (like Whale Rider... that was never advertised here) I'll be interested too.

But I am not very good at seeing the more independent films but I think I should.

But if I don't like teeenage comedy flicks, I don't like teenage comedy flicks. It's like a guy saying "I don't like being fucked in the ass," and another guy saying, "Well you just have to get fucked in the ass by the right person," I just know what I do and don't like.

RegularKarate

Quote from: Lucinda Bryte
But if I don't like teeenage comedy flicks, I don't like teenage comedy flicks. It's like a guy saying "I don't like being fucked in the ass," and another guy saying, "Well you just have to get fucked in the ass by the right person," I just know what I do and don't like.

Not really... if you didn't like movies then you could use that comparison... maybe.

In this case it's like you LOVE to get fucked in the ass, but you prefer not to use lube.  Every once in a while though... a lube comes along that's so different than every other lube, you should really give it a shot.

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: RegularKarate
Quote from: Lucinda Bryte

Not really... if you didn't like movies then you could use that comparison... maybe.

In this case it's like you LOVE to get fucked in the ass, but you prefer not to use lube.  Every once in a while though... a lube comes along that's so different than every other lube, you should really give it a shot.

Haha I guess so... if you want to get technical about it.

Bring It On is a guilty pleasure of mine.  :wink:

cine

Quote from: Banky
Quote from: CinephileThe thing with Freddy Got Fingered is... is an awful movie. One of the worst. But people say its great because its meant to be stupid and therefore not awful. The way I always justify it is this: watching it as a Tom Green TV special, sure it can probably entertaining, BUT when criticizing it as a film, excluding what its "purpose" might have been and such.. it is incredibly low taste, which just makes for a bad, bad movie in this case because, unlike American Pie, there's really nothing to forgive about the characters. FGF presents a place and time where you're scratching your head wondering where the fuck thats happening (although you're presuming the southern states to yourself, or somewhere in Canada), but AP1,2, and AW, its something that we all understand.. we relate and thats movies like that with lower taste are accepted, understood, and forgiven.

boo this man

What for?

markums2k

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: Banky
Quote from: CinephileThe thing with Freddy Got Fingered is... is an awful movie ...

boo this man

What for?

Freddy Got Fingered is an absolute mess.

Maybe Banky feels there's just not enough horse cock represented in modern cinema.  I'm just sayin 'maybe' is all...

Banky

thats the truth i love horse cock so much and im upset that you would put down the number one movie that represents the greatness that is horse cock.

cine

Well. There you have it. Straight from the horse's cock mouth.

bonanzataz

Quote from: CinephileWell. There you have it. Straight from the horse's cock mouth.

that was almost funny.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

cine

I'll take that as a compliment. Maybe some day though, I'll grab that brass ring and make a joke. Maybe.

jokerspath

Quote from: Lucinda BryteI usually only see one movie in the theater per year.

Seeing one movie a year in the theatre sounds like my nightmare...

Quote from: Lucinda BryteIt's like a guy saying "I don't like being fucked in the ass," and another guy saying, "Well you just have to get fucked in the ass by the right person," I just know what I do and don't like.

I use this same argument for choosing a religion...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Banky

somebody told me on this fucking website to check out Jeepers Creepers.  I wish i could remember who did.  This movie is the worst piece of shit i honestly think i have ever seen.  this fucking thing didnt even have an ending.  It just ended.  Man i wish i had the last hour and 25 minutes of my life back.  I dont know how this movie warranted a sequel.

anyone agree?

Cecil

Quote from: Bankysomebody told me on this fucking website to check out Jeepers Creepers.  I wish i could remember who did.

it was i

Banky

Quote from: Cecil B. Demented
Quote from: Bankysomebody told me on this fucking website to check out Jeepers Creepers.  I wish i could remember who did.

it was i

so you liked it?

Cecil

i thought it was allright

oakmanc234

SPOILER********** I'm not too keen on 'Jeepers' but I admire its particularly nasty ending (it takes balls to end a popcorn flick with the main character gruesomly murdered). I think that's the only thing that made it different from the slew of other teen horror bullshit......
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'