kids
gummo..
uncle buck
ALOT.of horror sequels.
rocky2-..whenever it ends.
angus..
exit to eden..
i got the hookup!
ALOT ..of sequels made of cheesy 80's.. films.
.half baked..
mr.. deeds.
ALOT of..skinamax latenight films
ladybugs..

really ..to many to mention but still good to spill them out of you

Anachronism

OMFG Exit to Eden is like primetime T&A. Who gives a shit about the plot, watching Dana Delaney getting butter and cocoa eaten off her naked body is a sinful pleasure that should not be denied to any penis carrying man.

IHeartPTA

heh mr. deeds was filmed in the town right next to me which was pretty crazy, but the film being crap is a matter all in itself.
"I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams. " -Antonius Block from The Seventh Seal

phil marlowe

Quote from: NEON MERCURY.half baked..
BLASFEMY!!!!!!!!!

Alethia

Quote from: phil marlowe
BLASFEMY!!!!!!!!!

yeah i thought half baked was pretty fuckin funny

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: eward
BLASFEMY!!!!!!!!!

.I just thought it was a stupid stoner film..I think Dazed and Confused is the pinnacle of this genre of drug/stoner films..It was more realistic and ..(for lack of better analysis)..just a better film over all IMO..

pete

dazed and confused had a lot more going on in it than pot though, it's got stoners and it's got dazed in the title, but it's not a stoner film like half baked.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: petedazed and confused had a lot more going on in it than pot though, it's got stoners and it's got dazed in the title, but it's not a stoner film like half baked.

..yeah i know..it's actually done right.. :wink:

cowboykurtis

jeepers creepers -- only film i've ever walked out of the theater -- didn't make it past the first 1 hour.
...your excuses are your own...

jokerspath

Quote from: AnachronismSuper Troopers is independent comic genius at its best.

This statement is quite crazy.

As for worst movies, I'd go with:
The Island Of Dr. Moreau
Spawn
Milk Money
Pay It Forward

They may not be the worst movies of all time (obviously) but they are the movies I've hated the most over the last 15 years or so.  There is bound to be more...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: RaikusReading some of these choices make me question some's sanity.

Super Troopers?
Chasing Amy?

What's wrong with you people?

I've already stated I haven't seen many movies... Chasing Amy was one of the worst I've seen...

***beady***

I thought that the film with the big alligator in it was one of the crappest I've seen. I never actually bothered to even remember the name of it.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: ***beady***I thought that the film with the big alligator in it was one of the crappest I've seen. I never actually bothered to even remember the name of it.
Lake Placid?

Alethia

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: eward
BLASFEMY!!!!!!!!!

.I just thought it was a stupid stoner film..I think Dazed and Confused is the pinnacle of this genre of drug/stoner films..It was more realistic and ..(for lack of better analysis)..just a better film over all IMO..

half baked isnt in the same league as dazed and confused (a terrific film in my opinion), it was just a fun stupid silly comedy to enjoy after a long night of smoking.  by the way, the title comes from a song, i dont know if anyone knew that or not (dazed and confused, that is)

modage

Quote from: cowboykurtisjeepers creepers -- only film i've ever walked out of the theater -- didn't make it past the first 1 hour.

i LOVED jeepers creepers.  that reminds me, i want to buy that dvd so i can re-watch it before the second one comes out.

Quote from: Lucinda BryteI've already stated I haven't seen many movies... Chasing Amy was one of the worst I've seen...

wait, sorry if this is a silly question, but how does somehow who hasnt seen many movies end up on a movie message board?  
apologies if i missed the bio elsewhere.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.