Worst Movie Ever

Started by IHeartPTA, August 22, 2003, 01:22:10 PM

Vile5

Baño de Mujeres is the worst of the worst is a peruvian film (but i don't know if call it film) is a bad video made movie...

and there is other i really hate: TITANIC, this movie won the oscar and i never knew why, ok is a big and good production but is so ridiculous, the love story is boring well i never liked it...
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

jasper_window

How about redirecting this post, or renaming it worst movie (in your opinion) that most everyone else loved.  My nutty Aunt told me one time that she hates E.T.  Say wha?

IHeartPTA

i have a bone to pick with sequels

-return of the living dead 3
-friday the 13th part 4: the final chapter (only to be followed by 7 more movies)
-the two jakes (so unnecessary, for people who don't know, the sequel to chinatown)
police academy 7: mission to moscow

don't forget the exorcist iv coming this February 6th 2004
"I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams. " -Antonius Block from The Seventh Seal

Jeremy Blackman

IHeartPTA

dirty dancing havana nights

not out yet, but, you know, sequel
"I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams. " -Antonius Block from The Seventh Seal

The absolute worst movie ever is "Boricua's Bond." If you've never seen it or even heard of it, consider yourself blessed (although you can have a great time with your friends making fun of it.)

Honorable Mention:

Halloween 3 (where the hell is Michael Meyers in this?)
Village Of The Damned (only movie I've ever walked out on.)
Freddy Vs. Jason (This was just terrible on so many levels.)
Super Troopers (was this supposed to be funny?)

MacGuffin

Quote from: magnoliacdon't forget the exorcist iv coming this February 6th 2004

Quote from: magnoliacdirty dancing havana nights

not out yet, but, you know, sequel

Stop mentioning movies that are not out yet and you haven't seen!
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Lucinda Bryte

Chasing Amy
Manos: The Hands of Fate
Kurt & Courtney

Raikus

Reading some of these choices make me question some's sanity.

Super Troopers?
Chasing Amy?

What's wrong with you people?
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Alethia

did anyone else here kinda like freddy vs jason besides me?  to like and admire are two very different  things, and while i dont think i'd ever wanna see it again, seeing it for the first time was a weirdly enjoyable experience.  dont know why.  anyone else feel this way?  not limited to that movie, mind you....

and dogma - chasing amy - titanic - lost world - little man tate - wonder boys - in a worst of all time thread?   makes me question how many films some of you have actually seen - 2 of those films were wonderful, 3 were good, and one was unnecessary but fun in some parts..........i actually dont like listing movies i dont like, but i fucking hated john q.  maybe my original dislike grew becuz everyone else i talked to said it was one of the greatest films theyd ever seen.  whew.

Cecil

IHeartPTA

Quote from: mogwaimagnoliac. hated it.

yea terrible movie. acting, annoying. direction, less than impressive. the screenplay, pointless. i don't know what people were thinking and why they got attached to that project.

Anachronism

Half-Past Dead. DMX and Seagal in a prison flick.... need I say more.

P.S Super Troopers is independent comic genius at its best, whoever trashed it should be re-evaluating their commitment to entertainment and perhaps re-affirming their career plans as a septic engineer.

IHeartPTA

yea the title, Half-Past Dead, dear lord, i love it.

and by love i mean hate. there is a movie inside of that title too, and that sucks as well.

bonanzataz

i really love stupid comedies, but couldn't stand super troopers. the first 5 mins i thought were hilarious, then it descends into that whole drug thing, i think they call it an attempt at plot and character development. these are things stupid comedies pay way too much attention to. plot should be there to move the jokes along, we don't need a five minute scene telling us about what the drug ring does and why it's so important that the cops bring it down especially when there are no jokes involved. i don't know, i hated some of my favorite stupid comedies when i first saw them. maybe super troopers needs to be revisited. i do love the part with "liter-a cola."
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls