Worst Movie Ever

Started by IHeartPTA, August 22, 2003, 01:22:10 PM

Pubrick

just shut up. i don't want to hate u this early in ur board life.
under the paving stones.

Pwaybloe

Quote from: magnoliacpaul thomas anderson even said it himself, that the people at rysher didn't love movies like the main person at new line, they just did it for the money.[/i]

Yes, yes.  I've heard of this "paul thomas anderson" fellow.  Didn't he do "Mortal Kombat?"  That movie rocks.

IHeartPTA

Quote from: Pjust shut up. i don't want to hate u this early in ur board life.

aight

Quote from: PawbloeYes, yes.  I've heard of this "paul thomas anderson" fellow.  Didn't he do "Mortal Kombat?"  That movie rocks.

lol, i'm going to end my life
"I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams. " -Antonius Block from The Seventh Seal

Pwaybloe

Hey, why can't we rename this thread to be, "Ask magnoliac stupid questions, and get stupid answers"

IHeartPTA

heh, well do you expect to get an intelligent answer out of a stupid question?
"I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams. " -Antonius Block from The Seventh Seal

Sleuth

Magnoliac!  How come that comic looks way too much like www.penny-arcade.com to be a coincidence?
I like to hug dogs

IHeartPTA

i'm a huge fan of pa, so congrats

the reason why these people started the comic was because of penny-arcade, and that was their inspiration, instead of gaming they wanted to do movies.

Find Your Magali

Does this mean we're not going to talk about the Kirk Cameron movie?  :?

Pwaybloe

Quote from: magnoliacheh, well do you expect to get an intelligent answer out of a stupid question?

Are you making fun of paul thomas anderson's "Mortal Kombat?"

You son of a bitch.

Find Your Magali

I preferred Paul Thomas Anderson's "Resident Evil."

Best horror flick since "Critters 2."

The scene where Philip Baker Hall starts lecturing the zombies is classic.

IHeartPTA

Quote from: PawbloeAre you making fun of paul thomas anderson's "Mortal Kombat?"

You son of a bitch.

if that's what you believe i said, then yes.

IHeartPTA

Quote from: Find Your MagaliI preferred Paul Thomas Anderson's "Resident Evil."

Best horror flick since "Critters 2."

The scene where Philip Baker Hall starts lecturing the zombies is classic.

i don't think so, Soldier was beautiful and the best, but Paul Thomas Anderson will hit big is with Alien vs. Predator.

Myxo

Quote from: magnoliaci did a search on worst on these forums and didn't see anything.

there's a lot of talk of the best movie, best shots, best scenes, best actors, best scores, best drug scene, best sex scene, et cetera.

there's not a lot of talk about the worst, unless someone can prove me wrong. lock this if you can find something that's about the worst movie ever (to avoid further embarassment on my part). my idea is to understand the best, you need to see both sides, the good and the bad.

what's the worst movie you've ever seen? i mean actually seen, not like gigli, we know it's bad, but no one has seen it. no one

i'll start it off...

Plan 9 From Outer Space

Seriously.

The Adventures of Pluto Nash.

Knowing what I know now, you couldn't pay me the ticket price to sit there and watch it again.

IHeartPTA

thirteen ghosts, ugh.

almost terrible but so hilarious is Mr. T's Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool. it's a hilarious movie, he gives such advice as

"If you don't walk around with any clothes, then you could get arrested"
"Use your anger, don't lose it."
"It's always good to daydream."

rustinglass

I didn't think jeepers creepers was that bad.

weekend at bernie's 2 was pretty bad, it wasn't even at bernie's
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica