Worst Movie Ever

Started by IHeartPTA, August 22, 2003, 01:22:10 PM

RegularKarate

Quote from: themodernage02
Quote from: RegularKarateJeepers Creepers is just plain stupid... that would be the end of the story, but it's not.

It's also made by a convicted child molester and is about a predator that chases down some young'ns and wins... that is just sick.  Worse than wife beatin' Billy Bob Thornton writing a movie where a wife beatin' son of a bitch is a victim of misunderstanding.

That shouldn't be a factor in my dislike of the movie... and it isn't... it's just a bad movie.
Quote from: themodernage02
it seems like its a major factor.  why is it plain stupid?

It's not a major factor... I hated that movie before I even realized who made it.

The beginning was good... like I said before.  Once you see the Goblin or Goon or whatever ridiculous "monster" this Jeeper Creeper thing is, it just gets silly.  Not scary anymore and while it almost got funny, it took itself too seriously to go that direction.  I like a good horror film... this was just a bad monster movie.  And the end seemed like they had started shooting it without finishing the script and all of a sudden were like "oh shit, we need an ending".

"Jeepers Creepers?  More like 'Sleeping Peepers'!"

ono

Quote from: RegularKarate"Jeepers Creepers?  More like 'Sleeping Peepers'!"
Down, Gene!

NEON MERCURY

bonanzataz

Quote from: NEON MERCURYhere are three more...

:shock:

how dare you! this movie is awesome!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

NEON MERCURY

.its been a while since I saw it last..but i remember looking like this..
:arrow:  :? ..afterwords...

may be i should tryy it again.....

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

samsong

put these at the top of your queue for Netflix:

Pups (1999) - easily the worst movie ever made given how seriously it asks to be taken... girl in the movie is the chick on The OC... she's blossomed nicely...

The Postman (1997) - three hours of pure shit.  I HATED Kevin Costner for making this "film"

SHAFTR

Pups is 100% at Rottentomatoes.com

I have never seen it, or heard of it.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

cine

It's funny how the European film "Il Postino" (The Postman) is in the Best European films and Costner's "The Postman" is listed in the Worst Movies Ever thread.
Costner will never win.

Cecil

but roger ebert says "awesome-- pups is a headlong rush"

godardian

Quote from: Cecilbut roger ebert says "awesome-- pups is a headlong rush"

That Roger Ebert simply never tires of giving time-honored advice borne of his immersion in cinema history, honed in his sickle-sharp mind, and presented to us, the eager listeners/viewers, in the authoritative tones befitting a man of his standing.

His approbation for Pups has inspired me to rush- headlong- down to my local Blockbuster and scout the bargain bins, hoping, nay, PRAYING for an only somewhat sticky, only slightly battered Pups nestled under a stack of used Next Best Thing DVDs..
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

NEON MERCURY

Alethia

Quote from: NEON MERCURY

oh come on, this was funny....

NEON MERCURY

..allright i will try to find three more that hopefully won't get rejected.... :wink:

Banky