P9

Started by Reinhold, March 23, 2009, 10:34:21 PM

Reinhold

P9
hey... i threw the site together in about 10 minutes so the buttons don't work yet, but here's a low-fi version of a film i did last year in HD. i wouldn't mention that except that the banding is exaggerated in this version. enjoy.

http://www.amredit.com

(a friend and i wrote it to match the music and then made it in our apartment. we shot with lots of bright white light and then i digitally re-lit it in Motion & timed that to the music)

edit: changed the name of the thread to the piece's title: P9
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Pas

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Reinhold

thanks guys.

ps: put it in the youtube thread because i didn't think anybody would see it here, but it's nice to be on a board where the mods give a shit.
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Reinhold

i just remembered that i put that up to show my mom when were getting ready to shoot it. it doesn't explain much, but it shows an example of the type of source footage we had.  at that point we had already gone down to DC to shoot the panda footage.

on an unrelated note but undeserving of its own thread, here's a rough draft of a menu sequence i was working on for a project i did two years ago in which i re-cut the post-initial-release (slashed/raped) version of La Regle Du Jeu. i originally put this up for my professor to see while i was working on it.